Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

BUT (there's always a but) some people don't even have the internet or know how to use it ..... a lot of people wouldn't even know that it's possible to check a VIN number ......

Dreamr.....I hear there can be issues with this Targa mechanism......where is the disclosure!!! Think of all those poor souls unable to use the internet.......but by some miracle are able to stumble across ebay and carsales......

Peace brother,,, I have had a great laugh with this one. See you on the Southern Highlands run........and what's all this talk of accidents......

You can rest in peace Stephen ....... its all in the spirit of discussion .....I too have enjoyed the back and forth, with not just yourself, but all of the opinions expressed ...... I will definitely see you on the Southern Highlands run .....

Hi guys, I don't post here that much but have been looking for a 964 for a mate who is chasing one. That grey 964 looks very good. pricey, considering I was planning to list my 96 vario ram 993 at $100k.

You know you want to....list it at $120 and if it sells then it becomes the new nornal

I've been waiting for this one to come onto the market.  When I was looking for a 964 my mechanic told me that one was coming up at around the $90K mark.  He said that to most people it will look like an overpriced 964 but the amount of work that has gone into it makes it a very good car.  His opinion not mine - not trying to sell the car!

No doubt it's in that enthusiast range because you'd need to appreciate the cost of the work to pay the premium.  Here is the car at Healey Factory:

http://www.healeyfactory.com.au/listing/1989-porsche-911-964-coupe/

Km's are right up there.

If it sells anywhere near that price the world truly has gone mad (& lots of 964 owners will be very happy!)

You can buy a GT3 cheaper. I know I know air cooled yada yada........

How much the chicken? Black is nice color for it, prefer than Guards Red, sorry if I offend any peoples.