Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Yes, it's for the 72/73 US spec cars. T spec, with 2.4 MFI engine (E - Einspritzung - injection).

Versus the Oz delivered T's that was carbureted and running around 9/10 ponies less than the US spec with MFI.

Roy:  Nice to see you on PFA Roy, I think we may have met last Sunday (going by your avatar).

Versus the Oz delivered T's that was carbureted and running around 9/10 ponies less than the US spec with MFI.

Roy:  Nice to see you on PFA Roy, I think we may have met last Sunday (going by your avatar).

Hi D, yes I'm sure we met on the TYP 901 run last weekend.

I started visiting the PFA about 6 months ago (and signed/paid up last week - although it's not listing me as a financial member for some reason...) as I started sourcing info when I purchased my '85 3.2. Luckily a very good 3.2 sort of found me after I made it known to a few people that I was looking for one.

My interest and knowledge has always revolved around the 65-73 911's (I'm a founding member of the TYP 901 club) so the G-series era is fairly new to me. I'm really enjoying the 3.2 and the knowledge gathering from the PFA and its members.

Ooh yes, a 13b turbo in a 924... Now that would be an interesting package.

There's >1900 members on PFA - if we all chip in a fiver each we can do it and still have money leftover for beers  :P

Another fiver will secure a raffle ticket. The winner gets the car and the money goes to charity. 

Hi D, yes I'm sure we met on the TYP 901 run last weekend.

I started visiting the PFA about 6 months ago (and signed/paid up last week - although it's not listing me as a financial member for some reason...) as I started sourcing info when I purchased my '85 3.2. Luckily a very good 3.2 sort of found me after I made it known to a few people that I was looking for one.

My interest and knowledge has always revolved around the 65-73 911's (I'm a founding member of the TYP 901 club) so the G-series era is fairly new to me. I'm really enjoying the 3.2 and the knowledge gathering from the PFA and its members.

Welcome aboard.

our fearless leader had a bit of a medical incident, which I am sure would have delayed your membership processing.

A nice ride you have. Mike (Spyder) is well known here too.