Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I know it's been discussed but I wonder why the Red Aussie 964 C4 for $55k has not sold yet. Has anyone looked at it or know if there's something wrong with it.

With the state of the market I thought that one would have gone by now.

BTW, the white C4 looks like a great car.

Had that red 964 saved since December 2012 (not a typo). Others have made offers on it, based on it needing a top end rebuild as well as some body issues.

Back in 2012 $55k looked expensive, but if someone were willing to throw $15k at it, it would be a nice car. Out of my budget though .

Had that red 964 saved since December 2012 (not a typo). Others have made offers on it, based on it needing a top end rebuild as well as some body issues.

Back in 2012 $55k looked expensive, but if someone were willing to throw $15k at it, it would be a nice car. Out of my budget though .

Wow, that's a long time to be on the market.

Via carsales - a 95,000 kms (claimed) '78 SC. Mocha brown. Interior is interesting...

There's one like this in issue #118 of Total 911 magazine. One owner , 400,000 mile engine , valves done and 4 clutches - otherwise just routine maintenance.

No busted head studs or tensioner failure. Must have been a mid week build  :) 

But a good anecdote for the bulletproof Porsche camp nonetheless. 78s are pretty good I must admit even though mine was a Friday build..