Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

^^ hard to see $350k for a raced, re-shelled car of any description. But no doubt someone will prove me wrong......again.

So is a clean genuine 993RS $600k as Autohaus are suggesting? Faaaark. I remember watching 3 new ones dicing door handle to door handle at a club day at Mallala circa 1995. Still got photos somewhere. Wouldn't be doing that today with $600k worth!

Simonoz could tell us... He not long ago parted with his black RS/CS but I suspect the values have moved since those few months too? :lol:

Popped into the throttle shop with itsujack today. Saw a beautiful black 930 with low milage. It was a UK import that had just sold for around $150,000...

We then saw one of those 25th anniversary 964's rock up. Kind of felt like they were mid negotiation on the price but told it will be available in the next week or so for "something with a 2 in front of it.." No wonder that guy who was selling one for $75k the other month took it off the market so quickly..

Looks a lot like the one at rsr not long ago at all.

If so, it's a nice car

Price has grown

The white '84 C3.2 for $85,000 is showing deposit taken. All in less than a week.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1984/SSE-AD-3444172/?Cr=3

At this rate a straight swap for a clean reasonable km 996TT will be possible in a few weeks.

The white '84 C3.2 for $85,000 is showing deposit taken. All in less than a week.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1984/SSE-AD-3444172/?Cr=3

At this rate a straight swap for a clean reasonable km 996TT will be possible in a few weeks.

member 84911c should have one of these for sale soon. I recommended he ask for $90K. Looks like this should be possible..

its been for sale for a while Lee. Can't remember anyone talking about it though. Import/converted/modified 930's don't get much of a mention and seem to sit on carsales forever. Saw a UK import at throttle shop yesterday reportedly sold for $150K. In the flesh this was a beautiful car (black/black) and would make me think again about buying an import in good original condition

Shame imported cars get such a bad rap, yet there are bound to be some bad cars out there that make people wary of ALL imported/converted ones.

I looked at a US converted car (late 70's I think it was) before I bought my 912 2 years ago. It was black and in good nick with no floor rust, but a little paint work required.

It was $23k when I saw it, then a month after I got mine, the owner rang me to offer it for $19k. I really shouldve bought it. Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

A friend of mine with the Slate Grey hotrod I posted elsewhere is looking at an Oz delivered Black 930 today to add to his 69T and hot rod collection.