Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

This one has been discussed before, but I really like it.. everytime I go back to CS for a look I see it and I'm drawn to it.

And I prefer the mini lite look over the Fuchs too - sacriledge some might say, but for a car like this - different is good!  Well written add too and deffo looks like the car has been loved. it's v nice I think.

cp5402665636321888975.jpg?height=700&asp

cp5580033913036999730.jpg?height=700&asp

Better be quick Amanda, I know its in getting a PPI at the moment.  :ph34r:

Oh good, hopefully someone on here gets it? I'd love to see it!

Besides.. you need to take me out in your car one SMT so I can see if I can put up with the smells and sounds before I sell the Boxsta!

Oh good, hopefully someone on here gets it? I'd love to see it!

Besides.. you need to take me out in your car one SMT so I can see if I can put up with the smells and sounds before I sell the Boxsta!

Put up with?

You're kidding, Amanda.  I'd trade "new car smell" for "old car smell" every day of the week.  As long as we're talking properly maintained, mechanically sound old car smell, it's just the best.  A heady cocktail of mostly-burnt hydrocarbons with the smell of sunburnt leather, unravelling glue and plastic polymers and hot oil.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!    :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  B)  :wub:  :)

Add the staccato pops and crackles on over-run over the sound of oil pump whine and air cooled thrashy busy-ness...what's to put up with?

Very nice.

This one isn't bad either, but then again I'm a bit biased towards boost thrust.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-2003/SSE-AD-2597607/?Cr=0&sdmvc=1

I sometimes think I should own a turbo , but where can I drive it legally ( let alone safely) here?

My favourite roads tend towards the windy & tree-lined and thus plod-free.