Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

nice car, great color, pasha interior and low K's. It's high money but probably worth it.

It's high money compared to what? .....

The other impact bumpers are for sale at dealers for over $90k .... have more k's and don't look as nice as this this one.

I think we all need to come to realisation that $70 - $80k for a private sale is the norm until next week when it will undoubtedly go up .... 

I also think that it is a good price in this market for the condition it's in and will probably end up at a dealer for a ton more, where we will say ... " should have bought it when it was only $69k" ...

The other impact bumpers are for sale at dealers for over $90k .... have more k's and don't look as nice as this this one.

I think we all need to come to realisation that $70 - $80k for a private sale is the norm until next week when it will undoubtedly go up .... 

I also think that it is a good price in this market for the condition it's in and will probably end up at a dealer for a ton more, where we will say ... " should have bought it when it was only $69k" ...

Totally agree 

It's a peachy peachy thing. Though the car only fired up for the first time in 5 years , 2 days ago. first proper test drive today. 69k is reasonable if all checks out...then it's a good thing

Your knowledge of all things Porsche and what's happening in the world of it scares me .....

I have worked on,chased and driven this car a fair bit, and it is very very fast, like way faster than a 993, easily stays with 993 turbo`s  and GT3`s type fast

it could be a ploy to fend of other potential buyers!(wishful thinking)

personally no iron in the fire; though know 3 others who were having a crack before it went to market. Was a merry-go-round

Guy selling it is a (ex?) mechanic who buys and sells cars and  clearly seems to know what he's doing - though wouldn't do a compression test/leak down.

Meh. Crazy days.

By all accounts it looks like a lovely car. Unmolested, original, great colour, history/records. Sitting for a long time - hopefully none the worse for it. It's big dollars now though. People just want these things despite all the things $65,$75,$85,$95k can buy. At some point you need to think about what u want a car for. If you want one of these to drive, find a UK car or a conversion for a hell of a lot less. Or that beautiful backdate PFA member's car at $90k.

Think of all the options.

Edited by GUT

I meant $70k is a lot of money to spend - looking at the alternatives in classics that 70k can bring.

i also said it's probably worth it!