Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

yeah, but good luck finding a house with a decent garage unless you find something already set up for it!

You guys forget there is country estate in Europe. After bigwigging in the city , fang the autoroutes , whizz up the curvy byroads and back to bucolic bliss in time for tea..

The sheds are proper crafted wooden barns , not tin.

You'll find most people will try a price on in the hope someone with a bucket of money is ready to buy, but then lower it to the true market expectation when the dream buyer fails to materialise. I mean, why not?  I'll be doing the same in the hope someone really really wants a guards red '82 SC and is willing to pay top dollar lol

You guys forget there is country estate in Europe. After bigwigging in the city , fang the autoroutes , whizz up the curvy byroads and back to bucolic bliss in time for tea..

Remember, all generalisations are incorrect.

egads you can take the pommie out of pommie land....

For the rest of us not wanting to ponce about like landed gentry chasing foxes - normal homes with nice big garages are hard to find!

egads you can take the pommie out of pommie land....

For the rest of us not wanting to ponce about like landed gentry chasing foxes - normal homes with nice big garages are hard to find!

Just cutting and pasting what I've seen on my travels.

I thought everyone except me had enormous garages and mancaves and wallets stuffed full of cash that the wife can't detect!

Nah porsche buyers like girls with more hips I reckon and those guys wouldnt fit in the bucket seats ;)

They probably drive Cayennes or Macans, and are hoarding all the rare/fast good stuff in their gargantuan garage's. 

Dare say they also use those cars as there Tinder profile pic to attract the gold diggers

You can have Twiggy....I'll take Shakira.

P13_0019.jpg

Way too much make up on that 2nd  girl..Im not so sure its Shakira , shes a 90's phenomena more like Niki Minaj or someone with more plastic enhancements….Ive got a softspot for a 90's girl who can shake her hips ..behave ;) wherever forever forerver we are gonna be together ..

Always seems to be a lot of Porsche's for sale in WA. Maybe the mines closing up is responsible for that

The tip of the toppling iceberg? Probably.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-28/wa-miners-fall-from-champagne-lifestyle-to-working-poor/6982814

Edited by tazzieman

Amazing to think the 912 was so unoriginal.  

SWB car that had replaced front long wheel base front guards. ODD

Advertised at $115k. Deposit taken. 

Hope new buyer read the threads about it unoriginal parts. 

Did have extensive history. But far from original. 

65 model had painted dash and also aluminium dash fascia in the last

few months of the 65 production numbers (66 release)

They are super fun cars and they are slowly becoming more collectable. 

As they should be. 

Incorrect guards not that odd / probably got rusty or damaged and couldn't easily get pukka replacements... Or didn't care. 

12's been sought after for a long while. I think your hinting, now grudgingly prepared to pay for them.

Edited by michel