Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

overpriced IMO

'she' is a car, not a boat.

no wonder people in Byron don't have to work ;) 

With less than 700 cars remaining and very few here , lets see if this puppy dissapears to never be seen as sold.. Tracker at the ready T … had to eat my hat a little yesterday, but with such small circles in this car arena , although the sale price wont come out they never do for these cars… it will be interesting to watch..  Impressive though 45 years 1 owner..

Im not so sure on his copy though gang , he could have said a little more and its a bloody UK import ;)  With a tan interior and holy shit , you know it looks like someone painted the dashboard, that stuff goes down even in that world… thats nearly as bad as 959 body kit in someways

With less than 700 cars remaining and very few here , lets see if this puppy dissapears to never be seen as sold.. Tracker at the ready T … had to eat my hat a little yesterday, but with such small circles in this car arena , although the sale price wont come out they never do for these cars… it will be interesting to watch..  Impressive though 45 years 1 owner..

Im not so sure on his copy though gang , he could have said a little more and its a bloody UK import ;)  With a tan interior and holy shit , you know it looks like someone painted the dashboard, that stuff goes down even in that world… thats nearly as bad as 959 body kit in someways

well its a bit cheaper than a one 77 , what are they if you can get 1, 2 million pounds or some thing like that:wacko:

Yep we are waiting for it to get to 550 possibly lower..;) Im not sure about the dudes thing with the stripes on both his RSs, modded cars normally go down in value… starting with wing mirror depreciation

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1996/OAG-AD-12457480/?Cr=105

This C4S was for sale in Vic (down Frankston way) for a ages about 18mths ago for $110K

What are the current thoughts on 993 C4S and C2S (Tipper & Stick) pricing? 

According to Porsche 95 993 C2S were delivered in1997 (don't know the tipper to stick allocation) and 61 C4S from 1996 to 1998

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1996/OAG-AD-12457480/?Cr=105

This C4S was for sale in Vic (down Frankston way) for a ages about 18mths ago for $110K

the same guys think a gen 1 997tt is worth $230k so guessing they don't know much about the market

http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/2007-Porsche-911-Turbo-997/OAG-AD-12418031

it must be a rare Joby ;build date 92; 

Vehicle993 4S Coupe 2dr Man 6sp AWD 3.6i
Price

Kilometres132,464
ColourWhite
Transmission6 speed Manual
Body2 doors 4 seat Coupe
Drive TypeFour Wheel Drive
Engine6 cylinder Petrol Aspirated 3.6L
Registration PlateIMB001
Registration Expiry6 Months - August 2016
Release DateThe date this model was first available for purchase.January 1996
Build DateThe date this car was built.October 1992
Compliance DateThe date this car was complianced to the Australian Design Rules (ADRs).March 1996
Stock97CARRS

it must be a rare Joby ;build date 92; 

Vehicle993 4S Coupe 2dr Man 6sp AWD 3.6i
Price

Kilometres132,464
ColourWhite
Transmission6 speed Manual
Body2 doors 4 seat Coupe
Drive TypeFour Wheel Drive
Engine6 cylinder Petrol Aspirated 3.6L
Registration PlateIMB001
Registration Expiry6 Months - August 2016
Release DateThe date this model was first available for purchase.January 1996
Build DateThe date this car was built.October 1992
Compliance DateThe date this car was complianced to the Australian Design Rules (ADRs).March 1996
Stock97CARRS

Pre- production prototype!

What are the current thoughts on 993 C4S and C2S (Tipper & Stick) pricing? 

According to Porsche 95 993 C2S were delivered in1997 (don't know the tipper to stick allocation) and 61 C4S from 1996 to 1998

I believe it is Alex Webster's old car, I used to see it getting around a bit. Nice car. 

If you want a C4S TIP and mint and low kms .. Check this   http://www.davidmargolin.com.au/our-stock.php   , been sitting a little while 

Low kays alright and mint but at 190K that's push'in the envelope for a tipper  - no wonder he hasn't shifted it!

So whats a C2S tipper like this worth?

I guess that depends on who you ask but 190K naaaa!