Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

You gotta write a good advert Scott to get our attention 

Hmmm, I thought the fewest words, most wishy washy ads got the best price?

Maybe i need to take a close up, out of focus, photo of the dash with my legs in shot to get some interest... or maybe I am just trying to convince myself to hang on to it and not cross to the water boiling dark side.

Hmmm, I thought the fewest words, most wishy washy ads got the best price?

Maybe i need to take a close up, out of focus, photo of the dash with my legs in shot to get some interest... or maybe I am just trying to convince myself to hang on to it and not cross to the water boiling dark side.

'930' gets our attention. Doesn't need words. So give us the low down on your car mate

It's raining $100k+ 964 C4s... this looks tidy in sliver! 

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1991/SSE-AD-3892629/?Cr=9

cp5241867447319135357.jpg?aspect=FitWith

Love the stance.  Hate the steering wheel and am a little dubious about the black seats.  Overall, loving it. 'Cept the price but we're post world gone mad so c'est la vie.  Lucky I'm not a buyer.

You won't like it T, it was delivered new in HK in 86 and didn't come to Oz until 96.

Black on Black?  - perfect architects hot rod. Been trying to talk my self out of getting another 930 that is not too 'precious' to mod with luxuries like proper aircon, transmission and suspension upgrades. You got pics?

Pretty sure that this one had sat early last year ..I recall seeing a very similar car with the same seats and replaced boost gauge ….. I think GUT looked at it too , I dont have the details.  Was a bot tatty if the same car ..and mods on motor