Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I was joking, I do know it isn't actually the car from Risky Business, that was an S4

I know you was joshing but some may not and as we know on this thread accuracy is everything when it comes to used old cars! Especially those crappy old V8 mistakes from Porsche. What were they thinking?

looks like same guy that painted yours had a go at this :D

My 912 is fine mate. This one is all over the place. Looks like a completely different colour grey from the B pillar back when I saw it. And some other issues that I'd rather not discuss in public

Ouch.

Very nice car for that price.

Dare say it will go a fair bit higher than that. I was told its an Aussie delivered car, OR South African. Ridgy didge RHD though

My 912 is fine mate. This one is all over the place. Looks like a completely different colour grey from the B pillar back when I saw it. And some other issues that I'd rather not discuss in public

Dare say it will go a fair bit higher than that. I was told its an Aussie delivered car, OR South African. Ridgy didge RHD though

putting aside what issues may or not be apparent. If this is the ex SA car sold later last year, it's Ozzie and it sold for 80k

So for an early car it made good buying then and likely argue will now. Is it been marketed by car yard or museum? 

it's raining 930's!

New @ CTS   

1985 Porsche 930 Turbo

Navy Blue
Coupé
4 Speed Manual
3.3 litre Turbo
143,404 kms
POA

http://classicthrottleshop.com.au/modernclassic11.html

7porsche930turbonavy_zpsckj3gbhn.jpg

Looks nice and complete. Love the sports seats. Original stereo, tool kit etc.

Anodising long gone on the Fuchs and big exhaust by the looks....I'm sure someone will jump in the asking price soon.

it's raining 930's!

New @ CTS   

1985 Porsche 930 Turbo

Navy Blue
Coupé
4 Speed Manual
3.3 litre Turbo
143,404 kms
POA

http://classicthrottleshop.com.au/modernclassic11.html

7porsche930turbonavy_zpsckj3gbhn.jpg

Looks nice and complete. Love the sports seats. Original stereo, tool kit etc.

Anodising long gone on the Fuchs and big exhaust by the looks....I'm sure someone will jump in the asking price soon.

same year and kms as mine - might set the asking price i have been looking for....might pay CTS a visit ;) 

putting aside what issues may or not be apparent. If this is the ex SA car sold later last year, it's Ozzie and it sold for 80k

So for an early car it made good buying then and likely argue will now. Is it been marketed by car yard or museum? 

If this car is Aus delivered I will eat my hat.