Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Sports seats, Carrera. Been sitting for some time like the rest of them, therefore, you would expect room for movement.....

Give them a call, go have a look at it and if you like what you see, then book a PPI

Good luck

A little project for anyone?  Can of worms but could be interesting...

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=SSE-AD-4188942&Cr=1

A good clean and a once over and who knows, could be a bargain. If work said done is done....

Interior looks like it just needs a good clean! If all ok, could return to stock or just go with the S4 look.... :)

Plus it had rego

it says original radio and is sporting a Blaupunkt Toronto SQR46 which was installed for US cars, not sure about UK.

If so then apparently the mere facts of (a) being a US car and (b) being a conversion don't warrant mentioning. 

A good clean and a once over and who knows, could be a bargain. If work said done is done....

Interior looks like it just needs a good clean! If all ok, could return to stock or just go with the S4 look.... :)

Plus it had rego

Might give him a call!  :)

it says original radio and is sporting a Blaupunkt Toronto SQR46 which was installed for US cars, not sure about UK.

The Blaupunkt Toronto SQR 46 was installed in UK cars. I know, mine has one. 

The Blaupunkt Reno SQR 46 was installed in US cars. I know, mine had one.

I am not sure this is correct. I believe that the US only radio is the Reno and that the Toronto was specifically not available in the USA.

Edited by Simon Nelson
Too slow. Got distracted by a phone call!