Random Funnies Thread

Tit

VOTED BEST JOKE IN IRELAND

John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, between the legs of me wife !"
That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night !
He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the prize for the Best toast of the night."
She said, "Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?"
John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife."
"Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!" Mary said.
The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking buddies on the street Corner. The man chuckled leeringly and said, "John won the prize the other night at The pub with a toast about you, Mary."
She said, "Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised myself. You know, he's only been in there twice in the last four years. "Once I had to pull him by the ears to make him come, and the other time he fell asleep".

Paddy and Mick decided to buy a pub. Every day they would go to the pub, stand behind the bar, but never any customers. So finally, after many months of no customers, paddy says to Mick "stuff this. We should sell the pub and open up a brothel". To which, Mick replied "Paddy, if we can't get people to drink beer how are we going to get them to drink soup".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The new blonde in our office told us how she thought it was really cool that the Chinese have made a language entirely out of tattoos.

A group of seniors from the old-folks home were on an organized coach tour.

After about an hours travelling, the driver pulled into a service area for the mandatory comfort break.
Whilst everyone was getting off the coach, one little old lady whispered into the driver's ear, "Driver, I think I've been victim of a sexual harassment a few miles back."

The driver, without wanting to question the lady's word, promised that he would keep an eye open, so that nothing similar would occur again.
A little later on when the coach stopped again for lunch, another little old lady went up to the driver and said in an agitated voice, "I've been the victim of a sexual harassment."

This time the driver began to take these allegations seriously, and when everyone had descended, he walked slowly and carefully towards the rear of the coach, looking for any tell-tale signs of perversion.

Suddenly he came upon a bald-headed, little old man rummaging about on all fours between the seats.

The driver, quick to react, pulled the man up by the back of his jacket and said, "Well my dear man, and what d'you think you're up to?"

The man looked at him, and replied, "Well, you see I've lost my hairpiece, and I'm looking for it. Twice I thought I'd found it, but both times it had a parting in the middle, whereas mine has a parting on the side!"

The new blonde in our office told us how she thought it was really cool that the Chinese have made a language entirely out of tattoos.

Please PM me her name& number.  I don't mind travelling.

'F... the duck until exploded'? WHAT??? Hahahahahahahahahahaha :D

Great find Tassie. 

We cried laughing.

Strap in boys and girls, let me show you the home of ENGRISH!

http://www.engrish.com

The number one rated pic still makes me chuckle!

im-bubble-tea-suck-my-balls.jpg

Got my own personal security...

tit-guard.jpg