Random Funnies Thread

Tit

I'm not sure whether to have slight smirk or throw the screen at the floor after that one. 

You'll either be able to read this one , or not

"A coach containing session musicians has overturned on the highway, drivers may expect lengthy jams."

It's more likely to be groan inducing than offensive.  Tazzie's gone to the Dad side. 

I have a combined 58 years' dad experience so am well qualified to post whatever I like :lol: And with 43 years' private school fees paid thus far , I am qualified to waste as much money on depreciated cars as I choose. At least the school fees have been a positive investment!

"Don't add up the bills". 

"

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he
asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money
from you, I'm doing community service this week.'
The florist was pleased and left the shop.
When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a
'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.
Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill,

the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing
community service this week.' The cop was happy and left the shop.
The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank
you' card and a dozen doughnuts waiting for him at his door.
Then a Member of Parliament came in for a haircut, and when he went to
pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from
you. I'm doing community service this week.' The Member of Parliament
was very happy and left the shop.
The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen
Members of Parliament lined up waiting for a free haircut.
And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between
the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it."

One of the guys that works for me is an Adelaide lad now living in Sydney. We were in Adelaide this week visiting some wineries (work purposes) and meeting some' interesting' people in the larger production houses. I was taken back by how strong the 'old boy' network is in Adelaide.

he shared the below link with me that pretty much summed up the visit and the people we dealt with.... :ph34r:

http://www.gq.com.au/lifestyle/travel/9+w+nkers+you+only+meet+in+adelaide,48955

One of the guys that works for me is an Adelaide lad now living in Sydney. We were in Adelaide this week visiting some wineries (work purposes) and meeting some' interesting' people in the larger production houses. I was taken back by how strong the 'old boy' network is in Adelaide.

Well I live here, and I hate it for so many reasons

I typed out a big long spiel about it, yet to save any SA residents getting their knickers in a knot, I deleted it

he shared the below link with me that pretty much summed up the visit and the people we dealt with.... :ph34r:

http://www.gq.com.au/lifestyle/travel/9+w+nkers+you+only+meet+in+adelaide,48955

Hahaha. 

1. Me

2. Not only in Burnside

3. The old LeCornu site is the epitome of this

7. I actually encountered this a lot when I played cricket years ago.  It is factual.

8. Well to do Port Adelaide wanker?   No such thing as well to do in Port Adelaide, just wankers.

9. Barossa or Borossa?  Which one is it?

And with all those AMAMIL's, we're bound to have the best cafes in the world.  Or at least the most CIBO outlets.  I notice Sydney has one more wanker than Adelaide.  They didn't do one for Melbourne, Brisvegas or Perth.  Maybe they only have 1 type.

I quite enjoy Adelaide. It's a relaxed kind of place, which suits me. I moved out of the city 30 years ago, into the hills, 40 minutes away. I only come to town for work.  But yes, we have our fair share of interesting sorts that either oppose development because it's too near their place, or it might take away 40 sqm of park lands. And we have a hugely incompetent state government that people seem to continually vote in, then whinge about. 

Couple's house I just worked at today at Palmer moved away from the rat race 7 months ago. Had enough of the Adelaide traffic and mentality. 45 minutes each way to work is less than they travelled when living at Aberfoyle park! Go figure.

I wanna live where Shady is @Stew F The missus won't have a bar of it :-( 

@tazzieman there should also be one for 4x4's with big fat tyres.   Here's a BMW story.  My dad and his business partner were looking for new cars some years ago. They went into the local BMW dealership and looked at this Schnitzer 5 series sedan. Dad asked the salesman how much it was as it sat on the floor.  $89000 sir, was the reply.  The he said  What if I buy 2?  

The reply.

$89000 each sir.  

And with all those AMAMIL's, we're bound to have the best cafes in the world.  Or at least the most CIBO outlets. 

ha ha I'm not a big fan of Cibo, usually hunt out smaller independents and there are a couple of great coffee places in Adelaide.

Don't worry they found them everywhere http://www.gq.com.au/search/?q=Wankers+you+meet  

And there are plenty of wankers and stereo types in Sydney...

Im in Adelaide a few times a year for work and actually enjoy it, especially the old blue stone houses and the ?????

ha ha I'm not a big fan of Cibo, usually hunt out smaller independents and there are a couple of great coffee places in Adelaide.

Don't worry they found them everywhere http://www.gq.com.au/search/?q=Wankers+you+meet  

And there are plenty of wankers and stereo types in Sydney...

Im in Adelaide a few times a year for work and actually enjoy it, especially the old blue stone houses and the ?????

No need to suck up...:lol:  

I can't stand CIBO coffee. - too strong, and a bit bitter.  One of the best coffees I've had around town is BICI on Hutt Street.  We've been there a few times on SMT's.   And, believe it or not, Frewville Foodland.  They have a cafe in there that does really good coffee.

Next time you're in town, if you've got time, yell out, and we'll rally the troops for a catch up.

No need to suck up...:lol:  

I can't stand CIBO coffee. - too strong, and a bit bitter.  One of the best coffees I've had around town is BICI on Hutt Street.  We've been there a few times on SMT's.   And, believe it or not, Frewville Foodland.  They have a cafe in there that does really good coffee.

Next time you're in town, if you've got time, yell out, and we'll rally the troops for a catch up.

no suck up here Stew??

i usually go to kicco across the road from our office in Pirie st.

will give u guys a yell for a beer next trip down

whoops.

Reminds me of the time we went to kryal castle near ballarat. They had those enclosed spin around things that seat 2 people. Mrs and I spun that thing around so fast,  when we got out we were staggering around like a pair of pissed idiots. Then I fell over, hit my head on a stone wall, and ended up at the hospital getting  stitches. 

whoops.

Reminds me of the time we went to kryal castle near ballarat. They had those enclosed spin around things that seat 2 people. Mrs and I spun that thing around so fast,  when we got out we were staggering around like a pair of pissed idiots. Then I fell over, hit my head on a stone wall, and ended up at the hospital getting  stitches. 

You're gunna wish you didn't tell us that story! :P

On topic...

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/5948854280.html

and....

tumblr_oa1g49TDtV1qb5gkjo1_1280.png

Edited by Tit