Random Funnies Thread

Tit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This morning there was a mosquito on the wall in my bedroom. Instead of killing it, I sat next to it and just on buzzing. I wanted it to know what it's like to not be able to get to sleep.

Two African migrants arrived in New York. They were discussing the differences between there country and the US. "I heard that Americans eat dogs" said one of them.  The other one replied "Well if we want to fit in we better eat dogs as well". So they went to the nearest hot dog stall and ordered 2 dogs. The first guy opened his, looked at it, then turned to his friend and said "what part did you get?".

This morning there was a mosquito on the wall in my bedroom. Instead of killing it, I sat next to it and just on buzzing. I wanted it to know what it's like to not be able to get to sleep.

ha ha well, this is my story.....and it's true.....

a few years ago we had something in the roof....:huh:

Buggered if I know what it was, possum, rat, mouse, bird whatever it kept scratching all night, right above our bed.

So after two nights without sleep, I decided to fight "fire with fire".:PissedOff:

If this "animal" was up all night giving us the shites, chances are it would be sleeping during the day...  

So during the day I put a radio up into the roof and turned it up full blast, :CoolDance:

ha ha, well my missus, daughter and grand kids, though Poppy had finally lost the plot. (again):blink:

Well, I don't know if it worked or not, but after two days of "roof radio" whatever the critter was, it never came back.:cool07:

I still cop a bit of flack over my tactics.     

>> NEVER KNEW THIS BEFORE - Important - not a joke - Pass this on I wonder how many people know about this?
>>
>> A 36-year-old female had an accident several weeks ago and totalled her car. A resident of Wollongong, NSW, she was travelling between
>> Wollongong &  Sydney. It was raining, though not excessively, when her car suddenly began to hydroplane and literally flew through the air.
>>
>> She was not seriously injured but very stunned at the sudden occurrence! When she explained to the highway patrolman what had happened, he told
>> her something that every driver should know - NEVER DRIVE IN THE RAIN WITH YOUR CRUISE CONTROL ON. She had thought she was being cautious by setting the cruise control and maintaining a safe consistent speed in the rain. But the Highway Patrolman told her that if the cruise control is on and your car begins to hydroplane -- when your tyres lose contact with the road surface, your car will accelerate to a higher rate of speed and you take off like an aeroplane. She told the patrolman that was exactly what had occurred.
>>
>> The Highway Patrol estimated her car was actually travelling through the air at 10 to 15 miles per hour faster than the speed set on the cruise
>> control. The patrolman said this warning should be listed, on the driver's seat sun-visor - NEVER USE THE CRUISE CONTROL WHEN THE ROAD SURFACE IS
>> WET OR ICY, along with the airbag warning. We tell our teenagers to set the cruise control and drive a safe speed - but we don't tell them to use
>> the cruise control only when the road surface is dry.
>>
>> The only person the accident victim found, who knew this (besides the patrolman), was a man who had had a similar accident, totalled his car
>> and sustained severe injuries. If you send this to 15 people and only one of them doesn't know about this, then it was all worth it. You might have
>> saved a life.

Our local flasher was thinking of retiring, but he's decided to stick it out for another year.

Not a funny - a true story.  We had a local flasher some years ago. He caused a nuisance for a good long time.  I think it's pretty weird generally, but this dude took it the weirdest extreme.  He used to put a padlock on his dingdong. Needless to say, he was dubbed The Padlock Flasher by the media.