Opinions on a 2nd set of wheels for my car.

I would appreciate others opinions on a 2nd set of wheels for my car, thanks in advance.

I will be keeping them the stock standard size of 18".

1) I really like this one.

_57_zps65e3ba28.jpg

2_zps896d62b9.jpg

3_zps3df68bbc.jpg

2) I like this as well.

4_zps9ae772d6.jpg

6_zps9dc30680.jpg

3)

8_zpsa111e020.jpg

9_zps20308f90.jpg

4)

10_zpsfcd76fed.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#2 - they have a nice dish and like that they are all 1 colour, nice clean looking euro wheel (not a huge fan of the chrome lip like on type #1).

decisions, decisions. 

I also hear Magnus Walker has a new wheel design..................... :ph34r:

I'm going to be brutally honest and say none of them, they all look like tempe specials. 

Pauly is on the right track, TE37's are pretty sweet but I think there is better suited designs by rays/volk... You cannot go wrong with some nice BBS either. 

I bought a set of charcoal Oz rims from PO. Setup with semi slicks for track days so a no brainer, correct offsets etc. Don't mind the look of them. Having trouble posting photos for some reason but they are similar to the rims Pauly posted above (the ones with no tyres)

Pm me your email and I can email the photo - a silver GT2 looks very much like silver turbo.

I bought a set of charcoal Oz rims from PO. Setup with semi slicks for track days so a no brainer, correct offsets etc. Don't mind the look of them. Having trouble posting photos for some reason but they are similar to the rims Pauly posted above (the ones with no tyres)

Pm me your email and I can email the photo - a silver GT2 looks very much like silver turbo.

Those are Enkei Nt03-M

Thanks every one for your input. I am looking for same size and handling but with a different look to my stock ones which I'll be keeping.

It might take me a bit longer to decide than I initially thought.

Yeah Mark has already been there, cant believe how much knowledge he has with all sorts of wheels.

These would look great in a gunmetal grey colour against my silver duco.

Rotiform have some nice wheels! $$$$ though

porsche_wheels_os-design_fuchs_19_rims_9

These looks amazing IMO, they look like the same ones as my number 1 photo wheels.

;)  ;)

IMG_3888.jpg

I do like these, as Hugh said.....decisions, decisions.....

Pm sent, thanks.

what about some black gloss turbo twists? they seem very close to the first ones

I have some 17" turbo twist wheels for sale - this is gratuitous use of someone else's thread for my own purposes 

Archived