Duttons 2010 997 Sports Classic

Nice looking car, you can have it though at 600k. It would seem its not just the air cooled mob that are crazy..............well done to the Porsche marketing department on this one. 

what the hell makes this car so special to ask 600k? is it the limited production run or does it have a seriously special motor? if i had 600k i think I would could get a 991GT3RS and pocket the change. 

Glad I am not the only one who doesn't get it...

Nice looking car, you can have it though at 600k. It would seem its not just the air cooled mob that are crazy..............well done to the Porsche marketing department on this one. 

Actually, well done the the previous owner for paying a 50% premium over retail when new versus the equivalent 'regular' 997.  He's made a bigger GP than Porsche did! 

Meh

Spend a quarter of that plus a few bolt ons and some vinyl wrap.

job done

Already been done, yet it was painted,  not wrapped. Was a nice car too

Know what I'd be spending 600 large on, and it isnt a Sport Classic! (As much as I love them)

$600k, that's an awful lot of 928s...... ;)

Would probably buy you every roadworthy 928 in Australia :D

what the hell makes this car so special to ask 600k? is it the limited production run or does it have a seriously special motor? if i had 600k i think I would could get a 991GT3RS and pocket the change. 

its those E-bay LED Tail lights from Taiwan that made it so expensive.....ugly duckling if you ask me

the carrera gt gets driven. The one in qld anyway

Well seriously wealthy owners who are not pudknockers tend to drive them. Rowan Atkinson McLaren F1 and Nick Mason's  $$$ stable are celebs that spring to mind .

Nothing wrong with collecting though. It's just much funner to put your foot down and blaaaaaaaaht every day,  whatever your steed, if you can.

Well seriously wealthy owners who are not pudknockers tend to drive them. Rowan Atkinson McLaren F1 and Nick Mason's  $$$ stable are celebs that spring to mind .

Nothing wrong with collecting though. It's just much funner to put your foot down and blaaaaaaaaht every day,  whatever your steed, if you can.

true, made my day to have it overtake me on the straight at lakeside!

as for the 997 SC.. feels like a lot for a 997 carrera GTS with some stickers and a duck wing.

I can't imagine that price would increase too much more for the near future. Sadly I think this car will most likely be lost overseas at some point in the with the way the Australian market is.

Do agree that a 991 GT3RS would be the way to spend the money at the moment.

Did you know that there is one 991 GT3 RS (with 100kms) already on the second hand market asking 300,000 pounds.

Allocations for the car are being sold at 100,000 pounds over list price.

Would definitely take the new RS over this. ;)

http://www.evo.co.uk/porsche/911-gt3-rs/16427/first-porsche-911-gt3-rs-hits-the-forecourt-for-295000

No different to what 99.9% of people do with their daily drivers!

You musta bought an ugly one.

No, it was a very straight car......I fell in love with the thing and discovered electro plating......the rest is history

Archived