Looking at 996 Ownership - Opinion sought

WOKA

Shamless bump..

Seems things are drying up..  Post tax time for the next wave of cars..?   ;)

Still looking but nothing new to the market in the last few weeks.

Takes time, took me over a year... It will come, keep the search up!

There has been a price change on that black 996.2 it's got 165k on it though 

Takes time, took me over a year... It will come, keep the search up!

There has been a price change on that black 996.2 it's got 165k on it though 

It's a nice looking car - I gave the guy a call, and he's not really wanting to move to much on price.  I think in consideration of the high KM's and his price I'll have to wait for another to come along..

Meanwhile...

New on carsales this morning..  Its not a Gen2 but that's a compromise I'm willing to make for the right car, which I hope this one is.

Lots of recent work been done including the IMS solution (not retro fit or whatever its called)

Lets hope there are no lawn mower men out there willing to cut my grass  :) 

New on carsales this morning..  Its not a Gen2 but that's a compromise I'm willing to make for the right car, which I hope this one is.

Lots of recent work been done including the IMS solution (not retro fit or whatever its called)

Lets hope there are no lawn mower men out there willing to cut my grass  :) 

Nice find WOKA - Bilstein + IMS = Win...

Car looks great.....

Good luck.

Jim.

Woka this car was for sale about six to twelve months ago and hung around for a few months unsold. These are the same original add photos that I to remembered for their great setting to show off the car.Hope this may be the one for you!

Woka this car was for sale about six to twelve months ago and hung around for a few months unsold. These are the same original add photos that I to remembered for their great setting to show off the car.Hope this may be the one for you!

I saw this car over 12 months ago on carsales as well and also thought the pics looked great. IIRC it was priced at 60k+

Woka please buy this car it looks fabulous you've been waiting a while and this looks as good as the one I just bought if it ticks all the boxes make a move on it mate these are truly a great drive

good luck 

Hughesy

Seat 8D as close to the front without getting rheemed, departing at 6 in the AM..

Keen..?  Yep..!