I just bought the Outlaws ride...76 930

Autohaus have promised this week. Been a bit of a painful wait and not looking forward to the bill, but will no doubt be chucking a sicky as soon as she is registered. Plates are all ready and waiting ;) 

Let me guess 'PDOTLW'?

Re. USA overriders... we all know you want to preserve this 930 just how your boy MW rocked it, but you need to make an exception here. They are hideous and not cool, no matter what you think ;). Wrap them in bubble wrap, mount them to your wall, use them as you will, but switch them out to ROW please...

Let me guess 'PDOTLW'?

Re. USA overriders... we all know you want to preserve this 930 just how your boy MW rocked it, but you need to make an exception here. They are hideous and not cool, no matter what you think ;). Wrap them in bubble wrap, mount them to your wall, use them as you will, but switch them out to ROW please...

just  OTLW mate ;) 

maybe I'm just still in that honey moon period, rose tinted and all that - but they are the last thing I look at. Triple black helps I guess.

GOD has given me this gift for a purpose. If it falls on my shoulders to champion the 'funny bumper, dodgey LHD' cause then I am up for the challenge. Purists will note that as a 'turbo carrera' rather than just a 'turbo' a period correct US dodgem car like back bumper is a concourse worthy addition :ph34r: 

Thankfully it doesn't have the crappy US headlights. No defense for those

just  OTLW mate ;) 

maybe I'm just still in that honey moon period, rose tinted and all that - but they are the last thing I look at. Triple black helps I guess.

GOD has given me this gift for a purpose. If it falls on my shoulders to champion the 'funny bumper, dodgey LHD' cause then I am up for the challenge. Purists will note that as a 'turbo carrera' rather than just a 'turbo' a period correct US dodgem car like back bumper is a concourse worthy addition :ph34r: 

Hallelujah Brother Tom

“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.”

Hallelujah Brother Tom

I think in this country it's "Alleluia" ;) well at least in the Christian religion.

Oh noes , Tom has religion in his thread! Well I suppose Porsche is a religion to many.

Do you genuflect on the right or left leg before entering the black beauty Tom?

I think in this country it's "Alleluia" ;) well at least in the Christian religion.

Oh noes , Tom has religion in his thread! Well I suppose Porsche is a religion to many.

Do you genuflect on the right or left leg before entering the black beauty Tom?

I prefer the 'hallelujah" from the song it just seems right to me

fellas I hate to say it I drove a RHD Porsche last weekend straight after driving a LHD version and i am sure Tom will back me up on this although we have never spoken, the right hand version of the car has the most awkward driving position compared to the LHD version.

Just saying

just  OTLW mate ;) 

preach it!

85c1c3ba-7ffc-440d-b200-ccb8966d74e7_zps

(I actually have some smaller ones waiting fitment)

I prefer the 'hallelujah" from the song it just seems right to me

fellas I hate to say it I drove a RHD Porsche last weekend straight after driving a LHD version and i am sure Tom will back me up on this although we have never spoken, the right hand version of the car has the most awkward driving position compared to the LHD version.

Just saying

I have never seen what I would call a "dodgey" LHD car,but...boy have I seen, and driven, some very dodgey cars that have been changed left to right.Maybe somewhere in the US there is an XB-GT Hardtop that has been changed to RHD,now that would be dodgey!

Have been driving my LHD SC all, week and just took my RHD 930 for a fang.Need to book an appointment with my chiropractor to get my spine back into line.

3.2SSE ,you are on the money.

Edited by SC 3.2

Now thats an Outlaw !

One of the best scenes in movie history. Happens to be my favourite movie though

I don't notice the LHD/RHD comfort thing. Yeah you get used to LHD quickly, so its no real hassle, yet I much prefer RHD

So we'll see a 930 T up for sale soon then? ;-)

Drive a RHD 911 through the twisties in steel capped boots..."interesting" , as I found out one day :o Reminded me of a Lotus Esprit. Must have been designed for typically small racing drivers of the period.

And curvature of the spine:(:(

Edited by SC 3.2