I just bought the Outlaws ride...76 930

Seems ages ago we sat at the Ace with you about to drive it to the hills the following day.

Enjoy it matey, it looks stunning and personally, I think you've had the patience of a saint waiting for it ??

that was a good night and a fun trip. Keen for a big drive as soon as I have it on the road and still my favorite was skirting the VIC ski fields so might be down your way 

Most certainly let us know if you bring it down to the Vic Ski Fields. Might need to organise a weekend up to join!

Congratulations on completing the goal Tom. You were pissed off about missing out on the previous 930 Outlaw sale but you pounced on this one, flew first class to LA, met the man, toured the venue, drove the car and now it's home (and what a home)! Living the dream mate! 

In at Autohaus for compliance. Unfortunately the tyres have to go. Got to love the free Photoshoot from Sergio though

B71FEAD2-F594-47EF-9831-3098A89E4A81_zps

92BBFCC8-46C5-419A-BB9C-4620B4C7C105_zps

You will have to keep them for Outlaw drives T, She looks the part though mate 

Edited by tomo

In at Autohaus for compliance. Unfortunately the tyres have to go. Got to love the free Photoshoot from Sergio though

B71FEAD2-F594-47EF-9831-3098A89E4A81_zps

92BBFCC8-46C5-419A-BB9C-4620B4C7C105_zps

mate that's called a ... Dilapidation report ... Free? Bwaaa hahaha

Okay back to work 

Edited by michel