I just bought the Outlaws ride...76 930

Silver 930 is cool.. but this 76 is SO much cooler, its a very striking combo black + black + black! I think the hoosier daddys give it that outlaw flair too! 

Its weird but they are completely different looking cars. From stock as the Germans intended to OTLW styling, its amazing the difference.

I had a quick reminder burn around the block too as the guy I booked to tow it said he couldn't be bothered to wait in the queue to pick up the car, so I drove it out of the container yard. Very tight/young feeling. 

Do I really have to go to work tomorrow??

Its weird but they are completely different looking cars. From stock as the Germans intended to OTLW styling, its amazing the difference.

I had a quick reminder burn around the block too as the guy I booked to tow it said he couldn't be bothered to wait in the queue to pick up the car, so I drove it out of the container yard. Very tight/young feeling. 

agree!

If it was the same yard as I last went to with that importer, yeah it's a bloody nightmare waiting in the queue, he did you (and himself) a favour by driving it out. ? 

You need to let me know when you got some day (or moon) light hours to burn. 

Very tight/young feeling. 

Of course not - ask a moderator or the bearded one to email you a sickie letter for the boss, so you can play with your dirty sexy well heeled and big hipped tarty mistress all day ....Seriously man, kudos to you for the purchase , and entertainment Tomnus