I just bought the Outlaws ride...76 930

Update on the OTLW. Engineer inspection today. Not too bad:

1. New headlight lenses

2. New rear seat belts

3. Wheels period correct and with the right rubber

for the last point I'm just going to swap the wheels off the Aussi 930. Also going to have child seat anchors added, but this wasn't required by the engineer.

got off lightly, but at least another weeks wait

Edited by turboT

1. New headlight lenses

2. New seat belts

for the last point I'm just going to swap the wheels off the Aussi 930. Also going to have child seat anchors added, but this wasn't required by the engineer.

Tom, does the car have to be trailered to the inspection or can you drive it there (& only there of course)

1. New headlight lenses

2. New rear seat belts

what rear seat belts did you get?  Pics?

No, no they're not Mr T! Overiders are an abomination at the best of times, yet the seppo ones should be removed, cut in half, then cut in half again, then burnt, then burnt again, then dissolved in a vat of acid and the barrel of acid buried!

I hear a guy in Snowtown can help ?

Sorry Tom but MS Kidd really doesn't like 930s deep down shes into white… the rest was just a prank to try lift MAGNIS's profile for facebook likes 

Goodwood%20117_zps82pf4btx.jpg

How do I know because my bro in law popped this shot .. I just lost focus for a moment

Goodwood%20044_zpsjsv4akqi.jpg

How is your old BANGER …… do you need me to send some friends around and stamp a VIN for ya … can get that car registered in a jiffy mate… 

What kinda number you like   WPOZZ930WIZZ123B005ST0TLAW  thats kind right yeah 

Was watching Jody Kidd on Classic Car Show yesterday and was thinking she wasn't as hot as she was 10 years ago. Then she put in her race overalls and drove and all of a sudden, she was smoking hot again! I wonder whether women get the same reaction and find that men become a 10 in race overalls. Time to get some new ones? 

As an aside, I had forgotten that she really is the real deal behind a wheel and has genuine skill.