I just bought the Outlaws ride...76 930

Just incase your not on FBook with Tom … I just wanted to make sure you support and know you could get in on real progress here ...

I updated Toms Fbook post  but you know you too can really be involved in getting the man a quick result ,  so , with that said my post and idea

Call the union, dockside riot ..anything ..just get that bloody thing of the boat and now !!! Tom to assist in expediting the unload..and passage through the customes space. I have already placed the first call Anonymous of coursel to Aust Fedral Police to tell them there is a massive haul of a next generation of Amphetamine called LA VICE hidden in the spare wheel of a certain black car ….. Its apparently a crazy drug , derived from the Miami Vice crew who say its styled on a high , that makes one want to cruise the street all night in car gangs and stuff…. Any way they said they would investigate and if they get a follow up call it could be a something to follow up on this morning … So dial baby dial ;)

…ssssh anonymous remember themed calls ..accents are good .. especially LA accents and Sub continental San francisco call center styled banter.

Just incase your not on FBook with Tom … I just wanted to make sure you support and know you could get in on real progress here ...

I updated Toms Fbook post  but you know you too can really be involved in getting the man a quick result ,  so , with that said my post and idea

Call the union, dockside riot ..anything ..just get that bloody thing of the boat and now !!! Tom to assist in expediting the unload..and passage through the customes space. I have already placed the first call Anonymous of coursel to Aust Fedral Police to tell them there is a massive haul of a next generation of Amphetamine called LA VICE hidden in the spare wheel of a certain black car ….. Its apparently a crazy drug , derived from the Miami Vice crew who say its styled on a high , that makes one want to cruise the street all night in car gangs and stuff…. Any way they said they would investigate and if they get a follow up call it could be a something to follow up on this morning … So dial baby dial ;)

…ssssh anonymous remember themed calls ..accents are good .. especially LA accents and Sub continental San francisco call center styled banter.

dude you are 100% organic Byron, your mystical poetic rants are Jim Morisson esc 

?

Gluten free, free range, single origin, non GMO, ethically sourced 

Efiicalll, petrol is organic you know

Haha, Symsy has a certain way with words. Or its the acid whilst humming the lyrics to The Doors 'Light my fire'

Acid house maybe …Im more of an electronica man and definately a Yuppie child of the 80s'  .. Wolf of  London Wall and futures market … meets rave …meets get there fast …as member of the M25 race club in the UK…..and as for fire … Burning Down the house and  Talking heads …would fit quite well

Efiicalll, petrol is organic you know

Acid house maybe …Im more of an electronica man and definately a Yuppie child of the 80s'  .. Wolf of  London Wall and futures market … meets rave …meets get there fast …as member of the M25 race club in the UK…..and as for fire … Burning Down the house and  Talking heads …would fit quite well

I imagined you as a Stone Roses/Oasis kinda geezer

I imagined you as a Stone Roses/Oasis kinda geezer

Oh those too mate …..

In between a bit of Northern Soul also..just to satisfy the 60's soul revival --- diverse you might say 

So where the fuck is Toms car , I thought this thread was boring ..Im happy to fill it with Music if you like 

Did they turn up to get this post rolling and his car out of the box yet 

Let me know cos im just off to Cars and Chillums at the Byron Bay Bong festival with Chris and the 911 crew  and will need a little pick me up when I get home … from ma man ICE T (Tom)  - Ohh and got some new Pilots sports to chuck some donuts with ..

Did they turn up to get this post rolling and his car out of the box yet 

Let me know cos im just off to Cars and Chillums at the Byron Bay Bong festival with Chris and the 911 crew  and will need a little pick me up when I get home … from ma man ICE T (Tom)  - Ohh and got some new Pilots sports to chuck some donuts with ..

I'm the one sitting waiting trying to distract myself ?. All I really know is that a ship that is supposed to have a container full of OTLW, is currently sitting in Botany Bay. Whether the unions let containers get unloaded over the weekend I don't know, but next are the sniffer dogs and the greenies who I feel certain don't do much overtime. 

So I wait (and it's killing me) 

I'm the one sitting waiting trying to distract myself ?. All I really know is that a ship that is supposed to have a container full of OTLW, is currently sitting in Botany Bay. Whether the unions let containers get unloaded over the weekend I don't know, but next are the sniffer dogs and the greenies who I feel certain don't do much overtime. 

Might be the only time someone ever said "Can't wait till Monday!"

Are you sure the ship is sitting at botany. According to the records, it left yesterday and is due into Brisbane in a few hours. The good news is that Botany Docks work 24/7, so the chances are, unless they forgot to unload, it is sitting dockside right now. My money says you will be able to collect it on either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Yup, Simon is right ^^ you'll get a call Tuesday or Wednesday... Hell, if they're bored (which never happens) you'll get the call as early as tomorrow. 

I ship FCLs from US all the time and that vessel docks of a Friday in Sydney, we generally get that container at our warehouse Monday morning. 

Are you sure the ship is sitting at botany. According to the records, it left yesterday and is due into Brisbane in a few hours. The good news is that Botany Docks work 24/7, so the chances are, unless they forgot to unload, it is sitting dockside right now. My money says you will be able to collect it on either Tuesday or Wednesday.

So on the road in time for a coffee this coming Sunday @turboT ?