show us your other rides

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got around to uploading some photos of my other toys.

My DD, 06 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. Mild upgrades, exhaust, intake, ECU flash, suspension, wheels and brakes. Not the most economical choice but I needed something to carry all my gear for work and I am not a van guy :D

8513058172_10e2429e90_c.jpg

8512976040_6824e54c19_c.jpg

Funnily enough 0-100 times for both this and my 911 are the same in factory condition. So right now this is the faster car (in a straight line!)

This was my project before I brought the 911 home. 05 Harley Sportster Custom. I have modded this one quite a bit and have not finished yet, still have a chopped fender and new wheels to go.

8511865675_4e84568a10_c.jpg

8511865361_8c9fa561b4_c.jpg

The plan was for me to give it to my other half once she got off her P's and I would get a softtail. Well she is still on her L's and I got impatient with the non stop rain in Queensland and bought the 911 instead. I made the right choice :D :D

Love the wheels Cyberpunky! what motor were you running? My mate used to own one many years ago and I tried to Dukes of Hazzard style slide across the bonnet and got it all wrong, left him with a big ding in his front quarter panel :o

Just bought the wife this so I can sell our XR6T. Hectick 20" wheels will be going on ebay in favour of some black BBS LM's and the coilovers will be wound back up to normal human height. Very nice car to drive with some nice M options in the inside. All black leather trim with no wood M dach etc. Racked up 600klm's in it over the weekend and got out feeling fresh at the end. I'll get some better photo's once the wheels are gone.. 3090C50E-C8DA-4055-9DE5-372929F0B38B-188

Great to see some BMW love.   What engine is this one running?  The E46 is a great car, great steering feel.

I might even be tempted to post a pic of the garage queen.

Little 2.5ltr 6 cyl. I bought on condition over looks. Great history and the whole cooling system is less than 2 months old. Silly euros and their plastic.

A good engine, you should see good mileage but they spin up pretty well.

A good way to tell if the cooling system will need replacing on a BMW is to go around the front of the car, and crouch down so the front of the bonnet is at eye level.  Take a good look at the front grill.  If you see two kidney grilles and a blue and white roundel on top, it will need a new cooling system pretty soon.

Love the wheels Cyberpunky! what motor were you running? My mate used to own one many years ago and I tried to Dukes of Hazzard style slide across the bonnet and got it all wrong, left him with a big ding in his front quarter panel :o

The wheels had to be custom made by simmons to suit. I picked up a motor at motor improvements in St Kilda, that had been built for classic racing but never used. It was out of a KE20. It was bored out from 1200cc to 1290cc, balanced, and had an unknown mild cam. It probably had 3 times the power of the tired 1100 that was in the car when I got it. I only went there to get my head rebuilt and spied the motor in the corner wrapped in plastic and covered in dust, while I waited for them to quote me on the head. There eyes lit up when they realised that had found some who could use that motor, as the guy who got them to do the work  bailed. I got the motor for what it owed them which was $725. Would have been several thou to get that work done, at that stage lol  They had the motor sitting there for over 6 years. The car would do 70 mph in 3rd with it, but the old motor was barely capable off doing 50MPH in 3rd.

I loved that car, so it was very hard to part with her, but it was time for her to continue her journey with a new owner. The buyer was carefully vetted lol

Nice. I've had a soft spot for RS wagons.

Yep, I looked for one for ages. This one is a One owner Australian delivered with later WRX heads because the the std ones were cack. All dealer retro fitted.

It is a seriously fast car only running 17psi boost.

However I have added everything whiteline has to offer suspension wise.

I am in love with this car and she will never be sold..................EVER I sold my 968CS over this car as the minister for finance gave me a choice. I sold the 968. Thats how good it is.

Also a Sooby Fan in a big way..desismileys_4547.gif

And that is a cool wagon....

Oh yes indeed.

Subaru ist gutte.

Anything later than 2005 though.................like Porsche, anything later than 1997......me not so interested....

Archived