996 C2 Manual Coupe Values

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-2002/SSE-AD-4314596/?Cr=6

Still on there, price dropped to 61.5k, wonder if he'll leave it on there for the whole year, it's coming up soon i think.

Of note is the battery charge tickler, original IMS seal, and seized rockers :P. Was admiring a 996C at the Sunday SMT and reckon they're a bargain and regardless of price, a nice proposition.

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-2002/SSE-AD-4314596/?Cr=6

Still on there, price dropped to 61.5k, wonder if he'll leave it on there for the whole year, it's coming up soon i think.

I've personally seen the car twice earlier this year and driven it. It's in very good condition, excellent service history and pretty much unblemished. I'd have bought it but was holding out for something else. 

ive spoken to this bloke. Apparently hes dropping price by $500 a fortnight till it is sold...

So I'll be able to buy it in 40 weeks time then. Beauty! (Would still dump the wing and fit a ducktail though....and big Fuchs ?)

• 3 weeks later...

That's a cracker of a mk1, IMS Solution, clutch, flywheel and AOS done, great value I reckon.

Surprised the blue 996.1 X51 that is at Hamiltons hasn't received much discussion except for a post - thoughts?

Sold by the looks of it. 

Looked like a good car and ex-owner a forum member who vouched for it after he'd traded it. 

No proof without pictures .. and not pictures of your wife or that dog , I know they are cute and good for your image , we are talking metal here buddy ..nothing else will substitute and the rest is a poor stand in for our attention!!!    AL-XBOXGLORYBOY

Archived