New Zealand Boxster Adventures

There's a joke in here, I'm sure of it.

I meant every word! NZ = lovely place. But like everywhere , there are "characters" , some of whom are a touch strange, like Australia. 
The natural wonders are just incredible yet accessible. And the roads , brilliant and best served in a decent car (next time I will splash out). Do not , ever , try touring in a diesel Landcruiser , however new and spacious it is. 

Great shots Mr Chops and its been fantastic weather in NZ this week. Was in Auckland for work this week and have stayed on the weekend at the viaduct so I will keep an ear out for the flat 6..... I was told to go to amano  so ur photo above has convinced me..

The wineries above, was that across at Waiheke?  We are heading over on Sunday to mudbrick as have been told it's the spot to eat and drink great food and wine.  

Edited by Tips

Great shots Mr Chops and its been fantastic weather in NZ this week. Was in Auckland for work this week and have stayed on the weekend at the viaduct so I will keep an ear out for the flat 6..... I was told to go to amano  so ur photo above has convinced me..

The wineries above, was that across at Waiheke?  We are heading over on Sunday to mudbrick as have been told it's the spot to eat and drink great food and wine.  

Flat 6 is under the dust cover again! Really not sure where I went but it wasn't good enough to recommend. Went to Omaha Bay and back. Would recommend the roads. Enjoy.

The green canyon. Curious what camera and mount you're using? I've got a gopro 3 and it's crap, there's an audio rattle that's a known fault and I can't seem to mount it anywhere without getting vibration and flex. Your video is great.

Ram suction mount. Works well. Per advice from Harry's Lap Timer. 

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if scale is exactly right but, small or large?  Car will be lowered, be running some good neg camber and have some fairly flush OZ Racing wheels on it.

@TrevMcRev white or yellow :ph34r:?

Small-L.jpg

Large-L.jpg

I would probably go somewhere in between.

Slightly smaller and in silver this time.

Medium%20Silver-L.jpg

That size to me is right, I would just like to see a bit more of the bottom of the roundel, maybe a tiny bit below the side decals as well. 

Not sure if scale is exactly right but, small or large?  Car will be lowered, be running some good neg camber and have some fairly flush OZ Racing wheels on it.

@TrevMcRev white or yellow :ph34r:?

Small-L.jpg

Large-L.jpg

I'm thinking the silver seems to work on the darker grey of yours.

Maybe the giant one could run under the Porsche script to the sill???

Or the rectangular one forward of the door seems to work well on the more modern car too.

• 2 weeks later...