Renntours PFA Targa Tasmania Tour 2017 Film

Awesome film Simon. It was a great trip, spent with really decent people.  My dad looked at the film, and asked me if I'm going again next year.  You know what's coming...  I already said that he should come with me.

That. Was. Sensational. 

A lot of effort must have gone into organising this tour and a memento video too. Baskerville looks like a great track in great condition - I hope that 996.2 gt3 has a standard exhaust...if not, damn it I'll have to open the wallet and get what it has

That looked like an epic trip. My hand is definitely up for next year, although I think with such a good video of the experience next year it will be somehow trying to manage 50 cars.... :o 

Fantastic video Simon, great work. Love the drone shots particularly.

I'm tipping anyone who went and has a stock exhaust is googling for a sports exhaust as we speak.... Great vid Simon!

I said that last night, my silver targa is noticeably the quietest car on the tour. Time for a decat pipe and sporty muffler.

Great work Simon! Watching this makes me want to jump straight back on that boat again. We're starting to think a Spring re-run could be on the cards. I hear Tassie is great in November...

I am regretting not making the track day, that will definitely happen next time, including a shipment of fresh rubber to Tas a la Mr P Chops.

but pretty quick.

:lol:

Standard car, must be the driver ;)

Having said that, I was a tad miffed that @itsujack could pull away from me out of corners on that mega drive we had with Penny and @turboT. Didn't realise until afterwards when I asked him, that it was 4WD. At that point Rich came back with "so, can we STOP F***** CHASING HIM NOW!!!" :lol::rolleyes:

Great work Simon! Watching this makes me want to jump straight back on that boat again. We're starting to think a Spring re-run could be on the cards. I hear Tassie is great in November...

I am regretting not making the track day, that will definitely happen next time, including a shipment of fresh rubber to Tas a la Mr P Chops.

recon we could do a Canberra version after the few roads we encountered on the way back JAD...

Great Vid Simon. Shame we didn't see more of that dirty white GT3...

recon we could do a Canberra version after the few roads we encountered on the way back JAD...

IN!

:lol:

Standard car, must be the driver ;)

Having said that, I was a tad miffed that @itsujack could pull away from me out of corners on that mega drive we had with Penny and @turboT. Didn't realise until afterwards when I asked him, that it was 4WD. At that point Rich came back with "so, can we STOP F***** CHASING HIM NOW!!!" :lol::rolleyes:

And people complain C4's are slow... C'mon Mike, take a drive up to Canberra and we'll have another crack. That targa (and driver) of yours is mighty!

That was soooo good!

I am calling IN for the next one right now.

Timing was juuussst a little off for me this time :mellow:

Great video work too Simon.

And damn that durty white GT3 looks soooo good like that.  I'd be tempted never to wash it again!

Archived