Phillip Island Historic's run - Saturday 10th March

Phillip Island Historic's run Saturday the 10th Of March -- (993) however all cars welcome --- Saturday the 10th of March - The plan is to meet in Torradin for 7:30am - as you drive in over the bridge there is a service road on the left by memory we can assemble there. @KG @hugh @TP-993 @D-banger @Okrasa Kid @Oscar @Aircooled Junkie @T-Man I look forward to seeing you all there Scott 

Race Program

On 5 March 2018 at 12:26 PM, Scott SS964 said:

Phillip Island Historic's run Saturday the 10th Of March -- (993) however all cars welcome --- Saturday the 10th of March - The plan is to meet in Torradin for 7:30am - as you drive in over the bridge there is a service road on the left by memory we can assemble there. @KG @hugh @TP-993 @D-banger @Okrasa Kid @Oscar @Aircooled Junkie @T-Man I look forward to seeing you all there Scott 

Race Program

Dang it, I'm out, just arrive home from Ed Sheeran (wow, he's a talented chap) and after a crazy busy week, there's no chance I will get to Tooradin in under 7 hours from now.  Enjoy.

Early morning start at PCB....

plbQuNr.jpg

Red light Boxrod @TrevMcRev

dpzhAJw.jpg

993s Representing     + photo bomb @hugh

fCkVB6p.jpg

G-Series

yov8jtI.jpg

Water cool

5jSVhkE.jpg

#workharder

gClPtVG.jpg

Great to catch up with all.

Awesome cars from all eras and classes.

PFA dominated the Porsche presence.

Thanks @Scott SS964 for organising.

See you at the next meet up....

4 minutes ago, Niko said:

errr arrr  ummmmm errrr.  ahhhh.    Cayman.....?????

Only joshin...nice shots

Ha...I'm pretty sure you're baby is in that water cool shot??

But noted, more Cayman love required.

13 minutes ago, KG said:

Early morning start at PCB....

plbQuNr.jpg

Red light Boxrod @TrevMcRev

dpzhAJw.jpg

993s Representing     + photo bomb @hugh

fCkVB6p.jpg

G-Series

yov8jtI.jpg

Water cool

5jSVhkE.jpg

#workharder

gClPtVG.jpg

Great to catch up with all.

Awesome cars from all eras and classes.

PFA dominated the Porsche presence.

Thanks @Scott SS964 for organising.

See you at the next meet up....

Great catch up today thanks to all those for joining in. I have to say I particularly enjoyed the early morning drive with the mist and the sunrise.

1 minute ago, MARTY said:

Great photos guys what a great day to be at Phillip island

It was a very nice day. Drive down was nice and cool. The sunshine made all the cars come up great.

Little too warm coming back in the afternoon. GF almost passed out when I picked her up with no AC running. I was fine, windows down is where its at!

Lesson learnt: No GF in the 993. (Which was sorta my plan...;))

Best motor sport event on on the calendar as far as I'm concerned. Every year I say I'll enter next year but I'm still yet to get out on track for the event..............I do enjoy the day out wandering through the acres of cars though and trying to take it all in. Being able to meet with a few mates and take an early morning cruise down is pretty hard to beat though.

Thanks again chaps as always and thanks @Scott SS964 for getting us organised and arranging the premium parking. ;):)

Thanks to the PFA crew who rolled down to the island today. 

Great pics there!!! 

I think my favorite part was how the totally unapproved PFA parking we just claimed in The Shannons Walk had a stronger, more diverse and just way cooler showing of cars than the official designated PCV display! 

Special thanks to @Scott SS964 for not only organizing but for charming the ticket booth lady enough to let me through!

10 minutes ago, TrevMcRev said:

Thanks to the PFA crew who rolled down to the island today. 

Great pics there!!! 

I think my favorite part was how the totally unapproved PFA parking we just claimed in The Shannons Walk had a stronger, more diverse and just way cooler showing of cars than the official designated PCV display! 

Special thanks to @Scott SS964 for not only organizing but for charming the ticket booth lady enough to let me through!

I’m gonna drive down early tomorrow in my focus,  see if I can charm someone to let me park in there...  KSHHH tootootoo !

1 minute ago, 911B said:

I’m gonna drive down early tomorrow in my focus,  see if I can charm someone to let me park in there...  KSHHH tootootoo !

I think the trick is act like you're meant to be there and no one will question it!

Archived