Life can be depressing enough. I reckon we could start a new topic . Butt shots , gracious pictures are great for a keen look , but I appreciate a good laugh once in a while. Why no posting jokes.? I'll start it , maybe it catches on. : ' If you want to get married , do it late in the day'. Why? 'If it does not work out , you haven't wasted the whole day'. Boom.😁

Dad asks his son to make him a Coffee . So he does and as Dad is drinking it , the son asks: " How is the coffee Dad'? Dad : 'Your coffee to me feels like making love to a beautiful woman in  a canoe '.' What do you mean ', the son replies. Dad :' Too close to water.'

Fred was walking down the street, when his best friend Joe pulled up in a brand new Porsche.
"Where the hell did you get Porsche?", Fred asked in disbelief.

"Well," Joe replied, "Last night I was at a bar and started dancing with this girl. When the bar closed, she motions for me to follow her. We jump in her Porsche, and drive off into the mountains. She stops, jumps out of the car, takes off all her clothes, and tells me, 'You can have anything you want.' So I took the car."

"That was pretty smart", said Fred, "Seeing as how her clothes probably wouldn't have fitted you anyway."

Big annual convention in America in a football stadium. 80000 blondes attend to proof to the world that they are not dumb. The most intelligent one has been found and now answers a set of questions to show how smart she is. The crowd is exited . First question multiply 7x7 . Your answer? After some awkward deliberation she smiles: My answer is 64. The host is clearly disturbed and tells her the answer is not quite correct. The Stadium erupts and 80000 blondes start to chant: Give her another chance , give her another chance! Well than , the host goes , lets try this again , maybe we start a little easier : Multiply 3x 5, please. Without too much hesitation she goes:  '15'.   The stadium immediately erupts: Give her another chance.....     👱‍♀️

Ok these will be probably be banned as they will be deemed sexist but they are still funny so here goes...............................

Did you know that all babies are born male.............they cut the dicks of the dumb ones.

Why do women have orgasms?............ It gives them something else to moan about.

Why do women get married in white?.............Aren't all kitchen appliances white.

How do you give a woman an orgasm?.................who cares.

To all the woman reading these jokes , please they are just jokes. I'm married to an Italian and even she laughs at them  ( after she wacked me over the head ) 😂

I have a few that are really not appropriate so I can't put them here.

11 minutes ago, Skidmarks said:

Whats the difference between a dead lawyer on the road and a dead kangaroo on the road?

There are skid-marks in front of the Kangaroo ...

Boom boom

What do you call a bus full of lawyers going over a cliff? An accident. What do you call a tragedy? If there was a spare seat in the bus.

6 minutes ago, jakroo said:

This is my typical home internet speed.....I'm on ADSL2 but we are located just under 7kms from the exchange so it's not like being in suburbia......

image.png.2761411f216b04f6145d7d1cab5e35e5.png

So I take it that your response to that question is going to be "0"? ... 🤣🤣🤣