Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Today we took Le Frog to Baskerville raceway for the PCT hillclimb 

G'Day Tazz,

Looks like another fantastic day, with Kermit looking COOL.

Will be putting Baskerville on our To-Do list for the next trip down south,hope to catch up with you then.

Cheers,Mark.

Don't shoot me for saying this but, I really don't think these are great cars to be a passenger in. I really found it hard to sit in my passenger seat on the GOR. I was as sick as a dog, car sick. Low to the ground, the noise and cornering - within 10 mins I was quite unwell. So maybe that had something to do with it? 

A reason for us not taking passengers on the trip to Tassie "more twisties than in a bowl of spaggetti" !

Early morning catch up with friends from W.A. down at Blairgowie. :)   

Dusted the cobwebs of "Old Yella" and off we went along the coast road. :rolleyes:   

Lots of pushies on the nice bit after Mount Martha unfortunately. :angry:   

Made me have a chuckle about the two blokes the other day whacking the pushie riders with a rolled up newspaper as they went by them... :lol:     I know I know that is not funny.   Well it is a little bit.... :rolleyes: 

Actually if your not a pushie bike rider it is very funny.

Also met another mate down there who had just been to VICROADS during the last week trying to get the plate GJC-911 for his 4 WD.

(GJC being his initials and 911 being his birth date)  He was told sorry they are issued out to a Porsche.   So he had a friendly jibe at us commandeering all the 911 plates. :(

Be curious if GJC-911 is one of us...

RTT  catch up today

Did the Peninsula run - Arthurs Seat, Red hill and all the twisty bit in between.

Covered about 300 km.

We all had such a great time away that It has been discussed and agreed that we will be organizing the trip to Tassie on a yearly basis, its too good not to !!!

Great to catch up with some of the the Tassie drive crew members today.

Caught up with Mark today, drove to the Nurburg Ring :) , coffee at Yarra Glen and then back through Christmas Hills.

Great afternoon out with top weather and oh yes tested out my new tune.....all I can say is OMG !!!!!!

2014-01-08164920_zpscd19329f.jpg

2014-01-08164820_zps6a8c7c80.jpg

Mark having a nice quiet moment.

2014-01-08165019_zps563e424c.jpg

Saw this little beauty parked at Yarra Glen

2014-01-08164645_zps90d6cacb.jpg

2014-01-08165108_zps071d3459.jpg

First off got the snow foam out and started on the beloved bluebird. Gave her a good going over with some polish and waxing, just generally tarting the old girl up for next weekends RACV rally at Mornington Racecourse.

THEN....the day warmed up and the sun came out. Grabbed the little woman and headed off to FLinders for an Iced Coffee, roof down weather beautiful. :wub:

Then watched as the other cars paraded up and down..it was a bit like Toorak Road, Firearries, Lotus Elise, Jaguar, Aston Martin and a couple of older respectable gentlemen in their late model porkers....They looked like the sort that would probably not wave if you waved at them on the road. -_-

Hopefully I am wrong there .

Then back home thru Red Hill and then via PLINK. Car is singing....God I love days like today, perfect for roof down driving. :D

Tomorrow going to be much of the same so maybe a trip to visit friends down at Walkerville. This time if we go I will get some shots.

Hey Muddy,

We're all waiting to here what you thought of the 991 TTS, dont keep us hanging....

Sorry to keep you hanging, bit off a laugh really I was setting up for the "Women with drive" on Thursday in the showroom at PCM, I had to position the car in front of the display. It's kind of a drive hand my bum in the seat for a few minutes, the car looks fantastic, was fully optioned including centre lock wheels.