Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Not driving today actually but very early Sat morning  off to -

Yass, then to the Historic races at Wakefield Park. Then to Canberra,Tumut, Cooma,Tilba,Bega, Eden, Lakes Entrance and home by Friday 4th Oct in the 996. What do ya reackon....roof off?

Have a safe trip B & U. Sounds like a great plan, in fact I had plans to do that same trip next month but too much going on at present.....

C

I'm currently on a few weeks leave and on Tuesday just gone decided to go for a blast in the 911.

Margaret River down to Karridale, Brockman Hwy to Nannup. The last 30 odd km are quite undulating and winding which was good. From Nannup went along the Blackwood River Rd to Balingup. Very undulating and winding, and quite a few blind corners. Quite challenging.

Wolfed down a pie from the bakery and then backtracked home.

About 290km in 3hrs 20.. We had planned to go to Perth the next day but when I got home my wife suggested we go back that night. So, another 3hr drive to Perth, however, far more relaxing in the Tiguan with the cruise control most of the way.

Haven't driven anywhere today, just enjoying the Sydney weather and the tall ships and the navy review happening in the harbour.

Tomorrow should be sensational, going to be hopefully claiming a piece of grass under the bridge at about 0700 tomorrow.

Up till today I have hated Sydney, but have to admit the Harbour and surrounds are out of this world.

Can't believe an old farts ticket for transport is only $2.50 and I can get on anything, go anywhere, all day long.

Makes our MYKI card system look very embarrassing.

And, catch a train from the airport into town....how good is that..

Congrats Sydney,

Hey Martin, what did that problem you had turn out to be? Was it electrical?

Yes and yes.

Two problems. Short story is one of the pins on the loom side of the ECU plug was moving by just under 1mm but enough to cut all spark.

The other was crank trigger voltage. As it turns out we all had it wrong even Haltech. Good example is @1000RPM we had it set at 1.25 volts. After much trial and error and the help of my mate who wired my crazy old Datsun we dropped it back to 0.068 volts@1000rpm.

I've lernt a lot and have many people to thank.  :)

Took my better half for a spin and ended up going on the old pacific hwy to pie in the sky for a coffee.

Saw 2 968's, green one and a black one, not many out, must've all been at the beach, boy it was hot, think I better get my air-con fixed in the 944 or there won't be too much summer driving. 

Yeah I know, i'm a sook.

After 2 weeks in Hawaii with the family (who were getting sick of me asking "who's missing Daddy's Porsche today?") I took my parents for their first spin in the 993. Nothing exciting, but it was nice to be back behind the wheel!

Boy i'll bet you missed it Gavin.