Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

A quick blast through Berwick up into the hills and back, always a lot of fun; tracked part of the way by the local officers who then passed and waved ( clearly when they checked the wrap sheet, all was good). Once it's up to temp, whilst no rocket ship, it still gets up and goes......

BTW, may as well slip in that I have a great VW R32 for sale, one owner etc........

Just got back from a run with the missus down the old Pacific Hwy to pie in the sky on the Hawkesbury, what a great day out with the perfect weather.

Lots of bikes, no hundreds, going around those twisties a couple of those guys had to take evasive action, leaning it right over nearly taking their heads off, bike in his lane head in mine, lucky the old 944 aint very wide.

Only saw one P car.

I just went for a quick drive to the Mr Burger truck in Yarraville gardens Hyde Park I think it's called. ! Great burgers...

In summer this would make a great idea for a catch up one evening, nice food, plenty of parking for the Ps. This could work! And they park in different locations, usually near park land.

I just went for a quick drive to the Mr Burger truck in Yarraville gardens Hyde Park I think it's called. ! Great burgers...

In summer this would make a great idea for a catch up one evening, nice food, plenty of parking for the Ps. This could work! And they park in different locations, usually near park land.

Sounds like a good spot for a pre-GOR catch up when I get to Melbourne in October???

There is a Taco truck as well isn't there?

Up until about a year ago i lived in Yarraville.. You should go to the yarraville village next time youre there if you havent. Lots of good places to have a coffee or eat along Ballarat st/Anderson st. They refurbished the Sun Theatre not so long ago too.. 

Drove to Dak Dak Cafe (well... SWLTDF did) in the996. Chin wagged with PFA guys and others, drank coffee and ate a stale donut. Then she took me to a furniture shop. Oh well - she was in control.

Bonus afterwards was a drive up into the Dandenongs twisties and stopped for a lovely lunch.

Sounds like a good spot for a pre-GOR catch up when I get to Melbourne in October???

yes for sure caver....

There is a Taco truck as well isn't there?

yes sometimes or the Gumbo Truck.  Last night there was a BBQ Truck there... my other half had the roasted lamb shoulder on cous cous - VERY nice indeed :)

YES even better idea and maybe more central for everyone

Up until about a year ago i lived in Yarraville.. You should go to the yarraville village next time youre there if you havent. Lots of good places to have a coffee or eat along Ballarat st/Anderson st. They refurbished the Sun Theatre not so long ago too.. 

Yes we do wander over there.  Went to Yim Yam on Friday night and I LOVE the Sun Theatre.  Great place to see certain films!

Yes we do wander over there.  Went to Yim Yam on Friday night and I LOVE the Sun Theatre.  Great place to see certain films!

Great food at Yim Yam, one of my favourites there.. Sun Theatre has a cool vibe.. there is a theatre room called "The Davis". Named after a projectionist there and happened to be my next door neighbour. Very nice guy.. in his 70's

yes for sure caver....

yes sometimes or the Gumbo Truck.  Last night there was a BBQ Truck there... my other half had the roasted lamb shoulder on cous cous - VERY nice indeed :)

YES even better idea and maybe more central for everyone

desismileys_4426_zpsfb07f0c5.gif

The Wild West eh!...Looks like I better dust off the old ballistic vest and make sure the wheels have lock nuts on them.

A 924.....Interesting........and the result was.....

It was a solid enough unit, a bit tatty on the outside with some paint blemishes and a small ding or two.  Some body modifications also which weren't my cup of tea, but then, I'm not interested in buying it.  I didn't drive it, I was just moral support for SteveF.  He's considering his options, although, pretty sure he wants a Boxster after I fanged it on the Comenarra Parkway on the way over!!!

Last week-end, "Darling, fancy Fish & Chips"?

So from Surfers through Nerang, to Tamborine then up through Forrest Lake/ Ipswich, past Wyvenhoe Dam to Eskimo then to Moloolaba for lunch, than back down the M1 home...... 638km - first decent run in the car, so got rid of the P.P.S (Porsche Paranoia Syndrome) and "She who should be obeyed, but seldom is" enjoyed herself & did a hell of a job as naviguesser........

Looking forward to tomorrow on the QLD run.......