Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Forgot to mention that I crossed paths with John in his gold 3.2 Carrera on the way to King Lake from Healesville, we both did the P solute.

His car sounded very healthy as it zipped passed.

I also saw him on another drive day not far from there, must be his favorite drive location as well.

Haven't seen a post of his for quite a while.

Forgot to mention that I crossed paths with John in his gold 3.2 Carrera on the way to King Lake from Healesville, we both did the P solute.

His car sounded very healthy as it zipped passed.

I also saw him on another drive day not far from there, must be his favorite drive location as well.

Haven't seen a post of his for quite a while.

Gave him a ring about a month ago Jim, as we hadn't heard from him for a while, just very busy at work but keeping an eye on the forum.

Cheers Mate

Always good to see a fellow PFA member Jim. You're right mate that run down from Kinglake to Healesville is a favourite. As Niko said I have been busy ( he was concerned that l had been absent from the forum so he made contact - much appreciated Niko). But now Spring has sprung and I'm back. See you all soon.

John

Always good to see a fellow PFA member Jim. You're right mate that run down from Kinglake to Healesville is a favourite. As Niko said I have been busy ( he was concerned that l had been absent from the forum so he made contact - much appreciated Niko). But now Spring has sprung and I'm back. See you all soon.

John

Had my window & roof open, your engine really sounded strong and healthy.

Nice litte escape through there and doesnt it feel good to be missed by PFA.

Cheers

Jim

Being subscribed to this thread on Saturday completely sucked. Email after email came through on my phone with subject heading "Where did you drive your Porsche today". Everyone was out having fun in their P cars while mine sat painfully still in the darkness of my garage. Thankfully I got the chance to take it out yesterday. Piled the whole family in for a trip to the park at the beach. Guess which part of fathers day was my favourite :)

Drove to Healesville again with Carmine and we bumped into a group of 5 mates (never met them before) who invited us to join them for the drive and breaky.

Turned out to be a brilliant day and a nice bunch of guys.

We exchanged details for more get togethers as they all live very close to us .

On the way back I saw John in his gold 3.2 again and exchanged the P salute.

2013-09-08140508_zpsd537b3c1.jpg

12013-09-08133952_zpsb80279ff.jpg

2013-09-08140549_zps75623350.jpg

42013-09-08134153_zps33a319a9.jpg

32013-09-08134308_zps06e01082.jpg

52013-09-08134051_zpsa13f48f8.jpg

Did the same run as Ian in the fog. Gave the 914/6 a run as it hasn't been out for a while. Just love driving that thing.

Saw Jim in Yarra Glen heading out to play.

Barry & Ian,

Didnt see you but yes it was a brilliant day out.

I'm out nearly every Sunday morning, just cant get enough.

You have a GT3 as well? nawwwice.

Drove to Healesville again with Carmine and we bumped into a group of 5 mates (never met them before) who invited us to join them for the drive and break.

Turned out to be a brilliant day and a nice bunch of guys.

We exchanged details for more get togethers as they all live close by.

On the way back I saw John in his gold 3.2 again and exchanged the P salute.

2013-09-08140549_zps75623350.jpg