Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

I thought you young blokes sleep in on a Sunday because of all the partying.

The crowd at 4 doors are a bit......well let's just say there are a lot of wankers there. Regardless, I would have rocked up if I knew you and your dad were there.

Was that a white Porsche with the V8?

What sleep in, im up before the break of dawn everyday! Can't break the routine, tradie life mate!

Yeh that was a white Porsche with the v8 in it, left hand drive I think too and on club rego

I did the daily school pick up for 3 years in the 911, I never got any complaints from my son. A few months back I collected 14 year old from school in a "Luscious Lips" pink Barina Spark (engineering evaluation car from work).  He almost refused to get in and wanted to walk instead.  Ha ha little pleasures  :P

Surely a kid would want to be seen in this

9634805276_f7b8fa1d99_o.jpg

I did the daily school pick up for 3 years in the 911, I never got any complaints from my son. A few months back I collected 14 year old from school in a "Luscious Lips" pink Barina Spark (engineering evaluation car from work).  He almost refused to get in and wanted to walk instead.  Ha ha little pleasures  :P

I don't blame him, I wouldn't get in that as well. Its FUGLY..

That is errr ummm breath taking

desismileys_4532.gif

How good was the weather here today, Melbourne just fantastic.... B)

decision made hard top off, that's it for the year, banished to the garage.

Roof down, put the luckiest woman in the world in the passenger seat, :wub:  then headed off to to do the Fathers Day cemetery run.

First stop Lilydale and then off through the hills to Gembrook.   Then after official duties done a coffee in Main Street, Gembrook  and then the long way home. :ph34r: .  

Not much traffic, except for the Motor Bikers up and about and a few chrome bumpers. :)

Fister sounding magnificent through the hills, competing with Eric Clapton and Cream on the C.D. player. :D    

Ended up doing 180 Klicks

BUT.....Did not see one P all day. :(     Where was everyone, no excuse today, shoulda been out there.... :angry:   

How good was the weather here today, Melbourne just fantastic.... B)

decision made hard top off, that's it for the year, banished to the garage.

Roof down, put the luckiest woman in the world in the passenger seat, :wub:  then headed off to to do the Fathers Day cemetery run.

First stop Lilydale and then off through the hills to Gembrook.   Then after official duties done a coffee in Main Street, Gembrook  and then the long way home. :ph34r: .  

Not much traffic, except for the Motor Bikers up and about and a few chrome bumpers. :)

Fister sounding magnificent through the hills, competing with Eric Burden and Cream on the C.D. player. :D    

Ended up doing 180 Klicks

BUT.....Did not see one P all day. :(     Where was everyone, no excuse today, shoulda been out there.... :angry:   

Was a magnificent day and this P owner was stuck at work.. :(

Good to see you enjoyed it, did you slip slop slap.

For the Sydneysiders:

I took my daughter down to Mittagong for her netball game yesterday morning. Heck, while I'm down here I thought I'd take a slight detour home - 

• Quick dash to Robertson along those gorgeous rural lane-ways for a meat pie;
  • Macquarie Pass. Not a single car to hold me up from top to bottom and those M&K twin-outs screaming like a banshee;
  • Another miracle as there wasn't a car in front of me for the squirt across the Sea Cliff Bridge;
  • Up to the Royal National Park where a few sports bikes were surprised to see a Jelly Bean Blue Porsche up their clacka all the way :); and
  • Back to glorious Sydney where a crash near the Airport, a breakdown at the start of the Harbour Tunnel, and a lane closed on the Harbour Bridge for roadworks conspired to cause the weekend traffic jam from hell.

Parked her in the garage with the engine cool-down tinkling away, Mobil 1 smells everywhere, the last of the EBC Red Stuff perfume lingering, BP Ultimate fumes and the 888 rubber scent wafting through the cabin from the odd front lockup.

Now THAT's what it's all about.

Out to Pheasant Creek (Kinglake West) with T-2 for breakfast.

What a glorious day for a quick squirt.

Home by 9:30 as the family was just getting up.

Now...........How am I going to get the five of us in the 911 to go to lunch?

Left 7.30 drove up the Goat Track to King Lake then on to Healesville via Nurburg ring 'A' which I did twice and then via Nurburg ring 'B' then down Goat Track from King Lake then onto Pigeon Bank lane or Nurb 'C'.

Back home by 10.30am to be greeted by the family and my 7 year old boy drew this wonderful fathers day card.

Nothing like a good drive to forget about everything, so far its been a great fathers day especially my special custom card.

Wishing all the dads a wonderful day and hope yours is as good as mine has been so far.

2013-09-01103740_zpsd1ead73e.jpg

2013-09-01103641_zpsffefb62c.jpg