Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

So Doug, do we expect to see a new addition to the family..??

LOL. Nah just wanted to check it out.

Yes that one Jim. For such low mileage the paintwork looked like it had been scrubbed with sandpaper.

3 delivered to Oz. 2 currently for sale. Both cars with extremely low mileage. Both appear to be destined to be looked at more than driven :(

Lovingly washed and polished by someone with no idea how to :(

It is as if the car was stored under a not so soft car cover.

I raised this issue with the salesman and he did respond that the car needed a detail...when asking $430k for a car you think that would be done prior to display.

Could be the same issue as the crappy carsales pics..."Yes I'm trying to sell it darling".

It is as if the car was stored under a not so soft car cover.

I raised this issue with the salesman and he did respond that the car needed a detail...when asking $430k for a car you think that would be done prior to display./quote]

This attitude doesn't reflect well on PCM. Not a good impression.

Did a lesuirly early morning drive to Kinglake .

As per standard I needed to battle the push bike brigade only to find the cafe in West Kinglake infested with lycra clad middle aged men.

Some things just can't be unseen.

The drive back was a test of patience as I struggled to understand why some people think its ok to do 80 in a 100 zone!!!!

So I think a new strattegy needs to be developed. Leave early enough where there are fewer people on the road and drive far enough away, which is too far for the lycra brigade.

As per standard I needed to battle the push bike brigade only to find the cafe in West Kinglake infested with lycra clad middle aged men.

The drive back was a test of patience as I struggled to understand why some people think its ok to do 80 in a 100 zone!!!!

So I think a new strattegy needs to be developed. Leave early enough where there are fewer people on the road and drive far enough away, which is too far for the lycra brigade.

Hey T-Man,

I was concerned about the same thing. I didn't leave until late (10 ish) so luckily most of the mamils were heading home.

Drove up thru Wandin & Warburton where i left the pelicans behind and had the Reefton Spur all to myself. What a fantastic piece of road.

Ended up in Marysville and slept behind the convoy coming home :-/

Went for a run to Nelson Bay and had fish n chips on the water, fantastic weather, felt like it was 26deg or so up there.

Got a park on the road in front of the marina and when I finally got back to my car some knob had parked 300mm from the front of my car.

I was lucky to get out, fair dinkum some drivers need to have a look at themselves.

Saw a lot of American muscle cars out today, nice.

The Reefton Spur just begs to be driven.

Favourite price if road amongst many here.

It was the first time I've driven it, just spectacular.

Roof down - check

Hat on - check

Scarf on - check

Heater set to 24 - check

Seat warmers on - check

Love this car

Thanks for the invite T-man :P, I ended up at 4 doors coffee shop with the old man, he took his Pontiac out so I thought id take my toy along! It was hard to fit in among all the old farts and there American/Aussie muscle cars, did see a 75-76 Porsche and it had a v8 in it which was pretty interesting to see. There was an awesome 86 lambo there as well, which was pretty cool! I was going to go for a drive but I'm not liking this Melbourne weather!

I thought you young blokes sleep in on a Sunday because of all the partying.

The crowd at 4 doors are a bit......well let's just say there are a lot of wankers there. Regardless, I would have rocked up if I knew you and your dad were there.

Was that a white Porsche with the V8?

Surprised we didn't cross paths Theo, I was out that way this morning as well and yes those bike riders need to be censored.

Took the Box for a drive to the OASIS BAKERY in Murrumbeena for a coffee catch up.  

Still have the hard top on but it's getting close to taking it off, great day for a drive.

"God I love the sound of a FISTER first thing the morning"

Took the Box for a drive to the OASIS BAKERY in Murrumbeena for a coffee catch up.  

Still have the hard top on but it's getting close to taking it off, great day for a drive.

"God I love the sound of a FISTER first thing the morning"

Carmine and I were commenting on the great sound coming from your Box as you were leaving Moorabbin.

Haha thanks Jim, it really does make a difference to driving the car.  

I like that saying...

"if it is too loud your too old"

Looks like I am going through my second child hood...

(or maybe my third....or maybe I have never actually grown up)

Haha thanks Jim, it really does make a difference to driving the car.  

I like that saying...

"if it is too loud your too old"

Looks like I am going through my second child hood...

(or maybe my third....or maybe my......)

I hear you Niko. (in more ways than one... lol)