Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

• 3 weeks later...

Out for a short leisurely blat in the hills with Stew and Andrew after fitting my dodgy painted 17in Speedline replicas. Old tyres past their use by date in cold n wet conditions make it......interesting! Fun is an understatement :D 

Great to see Andrew finally in an air cooled, and Stews decat exhaust sounds awesome too. Good to catch up lads. I'd post some pics, but haven't sortwd a new photo host since Photochucket is enjoying being alienated by millions!

Out for a short leisurely blat in the hills with Stew and Andrew after fitting my dodgy painted 17in Speedline replicas. Old tyres past their use by date in cold n wet conditions make it......interesting! Fun is an understatement :D 

Great to see Andrew finally in an air cooled, and Stews decat exhaust sounds awesome too. Good to catch up lads. I'd post some pics, but haven't sortwd a new photo host since Photochucket is enjoying being alienated by millions!

Lee, heard you cut Andrew's lunch at one point.  Need photos of that!

Haha! fair enough.  AW played the good wingman keeping the bf distracted.  Top bloke!

Haha, that he is ? 

At my age, you don't get many opportunities to take a young attractive female Porsche nut for a drive too often. Especially at full lock in second hard on the gas and she's laughing! Her phone was full of Porsche photos too

@LeeM did she say how it compared to a maserati?  Oh, photo's, or it never happened. 

I have a photographic memory mate, yet the seabed of my mind is very murky, so you wouldn't wanna see whats in my head! I don't need photo's! ?

@Nick S that top picture is a beauty.  Did the tourists in the hire cars politely pull over to let you pass? The last 2 times I drove it they were a right PITA.

I saw the end of a rainbow this morning. It was within my reach, but sadly, no pot of gold.

@Stew F, you're not wrong, the tourist and hire cars certainly make the Great Ocean Road difficult to enjoy. I always head off from Geelong around 7am, this puts me ahead of all the traffic to Apollo Bay. On the way back I usually take the inland twisties.

I never found out if there was gold at the end of the rainbow in the photo. I chased it from Lorne to Apollo Bay, but I couldn't catch the bastard!

Hi @ruby82sc, yes I did get those pics, thanks for that.

Believe it or not, we do have some nice weather down here, just not too much of it lately!

Oh well, the Great Ocean Road always seems to be quieter when it's a less than beautiful day, so not all is lost.