INTRODUCTION THREAD

Hi all,

Well there is not a Porsche residing in the garage but one day I hope there will be. I have met a few of the PFA members through the scotch night at Uncles (was a fantastic night) and in general a car enthusiast. Porsche's of course being something I have always lusted after. My best man at my wedding (man that was a long time ago) just picked up his first P car, 993 Carerra 4 Cabriolet. Yes I am jealous.

Anyway, I have been busy reading the forums and there is a lot of information to absorb regarding the different P cars.

Hi all,

Well there is not a Porsche residing in the garage but one day I hope there will be. I have met a few of the PFA members through the scotch night at Uncles (was a fantastic night) and in general a car enthusiast. Porsche's of course being something I have always lusted after. My best man at my wedding (man that was a long time ago) just picked up his first P car, 993 Carerra 4 Cabriolet. Yes I am jealous.

Anyway, I have been busy reading the forums and there is a lot of information to absorb regarding the different P cars.

Great place to start your Porsche hunt Reax.

993 Carrera-4.....Your mate's got good taste.

Hi Everyone,

I unfortunately don't have a Porsche in the garage, but one day!!

My work has me dealing with with PCA & PM, and I felt it was a good idea to be a member.

If I can help with any information on safety, please don't hesitate to ask. There are no silly questions, the silly question is always the one you didn't ask!!

Cheers Tony

Hi Tony, welcome aboard, great website and safety gear.

Very impressed with the vintage clothing section. Very cool gear.

I'm sure your products will interest some of our racing members.

Nice ride by the way.

desismileys_4514.gif   BATHURST 1990

img041_zpsb8b37c36.jpg

img049_zpsda79a2fd.jpg

Well you might like these Uncle.   From my private collection CAMS photographer days.

Scanned from negs so quality not that flash.

Not often we seen Mr BROCK in one of these.

Second shot has ROUSE driving

I am slowly scanning them on, (family stuff in the process and then the motorsport)

don't know what I am going to do with them but anyway better than chucking them out I guess.

Might put an album together of just the very best stuff, stick it on flickr or photobucket and just have it open for anyone interested.

Niko - Great photos.

That is wheel camber I have been talking about, ask on Tuesday when Advans and wheel alignment done.

Cheers,Mark.

I'm with Mark, Niko. Nothing like a little camber to help you along.

Yep, make sure the boys give you a little extra to spec.