Singer Australian/NZ partner

Coastr

The Singer family now encompasses owners in more than 30 countries around the world.

Today we’re delighted to welcome @zagameautomotive to Singer’s global partner network, supporting owners in Australia and New Zealand. This news strengthens our existing network which already extends from North America, to Europe, the Middle East and Asia.

Our growing global partner network provides a trusted local presence for clients of Singer’s restoration services, including servicing and concierge support.

Founder and Executive Chairman of Singer, Rob Dickinson explains – “It’s so exciting to be reaching out to new audiences and we’re humbled to be in touch with enthusiasts in Australia and New Zealand who wish to commission our services in pursuit of their personal vision for the ultimate air-cooled 911. As our client group expands around the world, we need partners of the highest calibre to look after them. I'm delighted that Zagame Automotive Group will be there to support our amazing owners in Australia and New Zealand.”

The first restoration for an owner in Australia will arrive later in 2021.

Announcement taken from the socials

4 hours ago, LeeM said:

I really didn't want people to know my Singer was to be delivered this year, but there ya go...the cats out of the bag! 🙄

OH, I didn't know yours would be delivered with mine Lee.

2 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

What are the odds Lee that makes two of us getting our car this year. 😃

9 minutes ago, TINGY said:

OH, I didn't know yours would be delivered with mine Lee.

Bloody Rob Dickinson must've lied to me about being the only one to receive a Singer in Oz this year. Bastard! 🙄

3 minutes ago, OBRUT said:

One of my former cars is being Singered as we speak.  Bondi commission.

I’ve just seen the tear down pics - very little left - bare shell with the rear quarters chopped off. 

Some people will go to great lengths to be the king of C&C. 

13 hours ago, OBRUT said:

One of my former cars is being Singered as we speak.  Bondi commission.

I’ve just seen the tear down pics - very little left - bare shell with the rear quarters chopped off. 

Is that your former red 964 tipper?

9 hours ago, OBRUT said:

That would be the guy that ordered Australia’s first DLS…

Faster car = faster coffee. Players at that level of spend don't have time to waste, especially if you want to get a pole position park up the front. 

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, KGB said:

Zagame has placed 8 Aussie orders so far, not bad at $1.5M each!

They're chasing pre-airbag 964s, really chasing. 

Is the model here the same as the US where the cost of the build is on top of the donor car? So $1.5M + car?

5 hours ago, KGB said:

Zagame has placed 8 Aussie orders so far, not bad at $1.5M each!

They're chasing pre-airbag 964s, really chasing. 

Holy crap!  
an early 964 will become a rare beast indeed.  Not that many RHD to start with, given it was a recession car.

8 hours ago, crsedge said:

Is the model here the same as the US where the cost of the build is on top of the donor car? So $1.5M + car?

Would have to be,, but assuming that since Zagame have Fezza, A Martin, Rolls, Lambo, Lotus, Audi, and Pagani (Fiatromeo not included for obvious reasons) it’s the case that their already existing multi-car garage mega-client doesn’t want to be dealing with commoners to secure the base car, so Zagame offer that service.  And charge well for it.  I’d even wager that 2/8 wouldn’t even realise it’s an old sh!tter underneath. 🤣

4 hours ago, Coastr said:

Holy crap!  
an early 964 will become a rare beast indeed.  Not that many RHD to start with, given it was a recession car.

I think you might be right. 8 cars sucked out already and they’ll probably triple that over the next 24 months!

20 minutes ago, KGB said:

Would have to be,, but assuming that since Zagame have Fezza, A Martin, Rolls, Lambo, Lotus, Audi, and Pagani (Fiatromeo not included for obvious reasons) it’s the case that their already existing multi-car garage mega-client doesn’t want to be dealing with commoners to secure the base car, so Zagame offer that service.  And charge well for it.  I’d even wager that 2/8 wouldn’t even realise it’s an old sh!tter underneath. 🤣

I think you might be right. 8 cars sucked out already and they’ll probably triple that over the next 24 months!

I note you have a 964 in your stable from your electronic signature..... or do you now? ;)