Sounds like garest idea , only problem for me is to free up time during the week . I’ll have a better idea in a few days what’s coming up next week. Are you thinking bright and early? The other aspect is the weather. Next week looks wet , and this route is a handful in the wet.

20 hours ago, Jcg1 said:

Ok it looks wet and also lock down has put a downer. Let’s play it by ear and go from there. I think those roads should be fairly quiete during the week

I always have an ear to the Forum 🙃 Always alternatives if you insist on going East.

On 16/07/2021 at 17:37, 9fan said:

I always have an ear to the Forum 🙃 Always alternatives if you insist on going East.

Ok as soon as this lock down gets lifted let’s do a peninsula run then around red hill, some nice roads around there.

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/07/2021 at 11:04, Jcg1 said:

Ok as soon as this lock down gets lifted let’s do a peninsula run then around red hill, some nice roads around there.

I’m a new member to the forum and keen to do a Peninsula run, count me in!

19 hours ago, Joz said:

Dam you 7 day lock down , which is now 14 days 😖.

and I don't think it's going to stop there...talking about adding on another 14 days from the end of this 14 days, on the radio this morning.

Thank you to all the morons that don't think the regulations apply to them.   Party on and keep spreading it.

I'm pissed off.😡  trying very hard not to be political on the forum...

As I posted the other day, scientists have until recently stated that Covid could only be spread via nose and mouth, but recently the scientists have changed their assessment.  They now agree that Covid is more likely to spread through the community due to arseholes.

3 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

As I posted the other day, scientists have until recently stated that Covid could only be spread via nose and mouth, but recently the scientists have changed their assessment.  They now agree that Covid is more likely to spread through the community due to arseholes.

Much more than half of those 'infected' numbers are already in quarantine and are usually from overseas arrrivals. They still allow football and other mainstream big money sports to go on, yet theyre special aren't they? Stop the internationals coming in, stop the football and Sydney n Melbourne might avoid lockdowns so regularly, yet that creates too much cash for these $8000 a week politicians. Now you have the jacks doubling up arresting anyone that doesn't 'comply', and have the Army knocking on your door to check you're doing the right thing, yet people support that? F@#$ me 🙄

It's no wonder people are at each others throats with this crap

Vent over, say what ya like I don't care

What really annoys me is that the pollies think they can use the Military for whatever they like.

The Army is NOT there to control the masses ( unless martial law is implemented ) that is the Police Force job.

The top brass in the military are cowards and should have told the pollies to go f@#k themselves.

As an ex serviceman i'm disgusted this has been allowed and I willing to bet the soldiers aren't too happy about it either.

As far as covid is concerned I have my opinion but these days you are not allowed to have an opinion or you get shutdown or insulted even when I haven't used an insult to get my opinion heard.

I've notice recently that the PC, woke bullshit is slowly creeping into this great website.

Seems the soldiers and the coppers don’t mind the extra pay.   Like Uber drivers turning their vehicle equity into cash,  institutional reputations are turned into overtime.  The soldiers that carried my bags to quarantine looked suitably embarrassed to be employed as porters,  but some of the boys in blue seemed to enjoy the orderly lines and getting to ride through the city with the blue lights on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/08/2021 at 15:55, 3legs said:

What really annoys me is that the pollies think they can use the Military for whatever they like.

The Army is NOT there to control the masses ( unless martial law is implemented ) that is the Police Force job.

The top brass in the military are cowards and should have told the pollies to go f@#k themselves.

As an ex serviceman i'm disgusted this has been allowed and I willing to bet the soldiers aren't too happy about it either.

As far as covid is concerned I have my opinion but these days you are not allowed to have an opinion or you get shutdown or insulted even when I haven't used an insult to get my opinion heard.

I've notice recently that the PC, woke bullshit is slowly creeping into this great website.

Hawk shouldn't have used the Airforce during the Pilot dispute in 89 either. Imagine the consequences if a Military aircraft had crashed carrying Commercial passengers. Heads would have rolled but pollies just walk away with their benefits intact and leave the costs to the taxpayers.

I saw the "mid week run" title and that Lee had posted the last item so thought there might be a drive to be had in almost restriction free SA - but I could only find comments about pollies, soldiers and police.

Doesn't anyone drive anymore?