992 GT3 market watch

1 hour ago, SS 3 said:

Current new pricing would see that car at $490- early 5’s drive away in VIC give or take options 

Thanks I was wondering about the cost back in 22 🙂

14 minutes ago, Joz said:

Thanks I was wondering about the cost back in 22 🙂

Even though my car is a Touring, this car is a very similar spec to mine which was $466K on road in VIC in June 2022.

Probably a similar scenario to the one endured by one of the members here a few weeks ago. CC probably took it upon themselves to manipulate the reserve at a guess... 

That auction was already $420k bid about 3 days prior to auction finish time. I thought that was really punchy price so far out- so surely CC and the seller all knew roughly the minimum price after fees, etc etc etc.....

3 minutes ago, cafe_racer said:

Probably had a mate bid it up with 3 days to go…and with the market the way it is the mate accidentally ended up the buyer. 

This was my thought too, the bidding didn’t seem organic but stranger things have happened.

• 2 weeks later...

My mate bought a 992 GT3 manual last month - 2022 black car with 5000km. Well optioned with PCCB and carbon. Was the GT3 advertised for $495k on Carsales in Sydney and he paid $483k. I think it listed for $515k late last year. 

It is in Brisbane now and has the plates PAY DIRT 🤣- he is an accountant so quite funny!