Jump to content

Recommended Posts

And a tidy price hick to match :Chuckle2: but understandable being difficult to obtain 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HWY said:

How about the Muria in photo number 2?   hubba hubba

White - only good for a respray 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, sleazius said:

White - only good for a respray 😂

Harsh, especially for someone with 3 white cars 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GC9911 said:

Harsh, especially for someone with 3 white cars 😂😂😂

I like white cars, just not white Miuras. Almost pulled the trigger on a white 458 at one point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, sleazius said:

I like white cars, just not white Miuras. Almost pulled the trigger on a white 458 at one point.

Gee- they have gone crazy over the past 2 years.  But the rumours of the 2012 White 458 selling at $400k several months ago I can confirm are false. It was just taken off the market.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HWY said:

Gee- they have gone crazy over the past 2 years.  But the rumours of the 2012 White 458 selling at $400k several months ago I can confirm are false. It was just taken off the market.

Good to know. Supposedly Ferrari are buying 60-70% of resold Fezzas in Australia and sitting on them to inflate prices.

There was a high km TDF one around the corner from me (private sale) before covid hit. Should have pulled the trigger. We may not see 458s starting with a 2 again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, wilson59 said:

 

The 992GT3 is showing as sold now.  Fast - not even 24 hours.

 

3 hours ago, HWY said:

Gee- they have gone crazy over the past 2 years.  But the rumours of the 2012 White 458 selling at $400k several months ago I can confirm are false. It was just taken off the market.

 

Is this the 458 you mention..? 

 

2012 Ferrari 458 Italia Auto.
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2012-ferrari-458-italia-auto/OAG-AD-20065227

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, sleazius said:

Good to know. Supposedly Ferrari are buying 60-70% of resold Fezzas in Australia and sitting on them to inflate prices.

There was a high km TDF one around the corner from me (private sale) before covid hit. Should have pulled the trigger. We may not see 458s starting with a 2 again.

Funny you say that as I was in at Ferrari two weekends ago and speaking to the sales guy (I knew him from his porsche days) he said they are selling higher but no where near what is being advertised on carsales. He was very reasonable in his assessment of the market. He said fair priced cars are moving and stupid priced cars are sitting there or being pulled from the market. Similarly he said they have clients who must have the car and just pay. 

The 458 is a bit different in the market. Its the last NA V8 so it will have an interesting time in the market. I guess the last V12 in the market will be interesting too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ArthurK said:

The 458 is a bit different in the market. Its the last NA V8 so it will have an interesting time in the market. I guess the last V12 in the market will be interesting too.

My feeling too. The only thing holding values back is they made so many of them. I've been armchair shopping them for years (kicked a few tyres too). Timing has never been right though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HWY said:

There was another in Qld with I think around 50,000km on it.  Almost same....   

The blue one I was looking at was 60k kms. The first Ferrari that could actually be driven without costing you 3 arms and 4 legs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, sleazius said:

I like white cars, just not white Miuras. Almost pulled the trigger on a white 458 at one point.

My mate has this Red over Gold SV which I think is a pretty sexy combo on a Miura.

124267968_2795423814111949_7699103922593

 

Their fake exhaust tips still don't gel with me though 😜 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GusTV said:

That looks like my Dad’s old SV - if your mate bought it from CTS  a few years ago.

That sounds like it is probably the same car. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

$545 I think.  About $60-70 over driveaway price with all the options.  You thinking of selling?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After 1,000km maybe he’s decided he hates keeping a black car clean?  Oh, and the not insignificant $100k profit…..

ridiculous premiums some people are prepared to pay just to get a car before many others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DJM said:

ridiculous premiums some people are prepared to pay just to get a car before many others.

And... IF it sells at the asking price, a Victorian would need to add $49,500 Stamp duty, plus Reg. 

Total cost over $600k on road. 

🤯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, luzzo said:

And... IF it sells at the asking price, a Victorian would need to add $49,500 Stamp duty, plus Reg. 

Total cost over $600k on road. 

🤯

That’s robbery 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

PFA [Porsche Forum Australia]

This is an online platform for like-minded Porsche fans/fanatics/tragics to come together to read, chat and share.

It is also a platform to arrange and participate in off-line social meet-ups, events and drives.

×
×
  • Create New...