992 GT3 market watch

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How long do we think someone needs to hold a car not to be considered a flipper? 

I have heard in the eyes of a Porsche Aust its 18 months and the car goes back to them as a trade in and you are going to stay in their good books.  2 years and you can sell it however i want.

Just now, cafe_racer said:

How long do we think someone needs to hold a car not to be considered a flipper? 

I have heard in the eyes of a Porsche Aust its 18 months and the car goes back to them as a trade in and you are going to stay in their good books.  2 years and you can sell it however i want.

Trade in for what if you are selling a 992 GT3 ? I have a Ford Ranger on order that are just starting to be delivered and people are selling them $20K over retail before they even land . That’s a flipper 

27 minutes ago, cafe_racer said:

Drive a new GT3 for a while (or not) and sell it on for more than you paid = well played in my book.  I don’t get all the negativity - if you get a car, you get to do what you want with it.  If there are idiots who’ll pay $600k just to get one early, more fool them.

2 minutes ago, cafe_racer said:

I have no problem with it, although I have been told that a dealer can blacklist you if you sell it too soon after getting a spicy GT car.  Which means you won't be able to get the next spicy GT car.

Hard to get one anyway so 🤷‍♂️ 

On 15/07/2022 at 09:32, Shedpest said:

Thats an insult to the forum ..  tyre shine , dust in the tray where hes taken a pic of the key fob and hows about the creases in the passenger seat ... maybe his mate or mrs has big thighs ...

A very uninspiring presentation, screw washing it after hammering it  in the hills, I would have to just close my eyes and pretend its another car whilst mashing down on the go pedal..

More importantly I wanna know what in dollar terms defines a FLIP .. surely its not all about how long you hold ya stock.. you always have a sell strategy, coins, stock , realestate

I would just wrap it viper green ..perhaps 

Its faulty.... I hope it sits for a long time ..

1 hour ago, mc968cs said:

can you imagine the cash tear up once the car settles to fair value / depreciates.....be like lighting up $100,000 notes!

I'm sure there will be quite a bit of that happening across the world, with many different cars purchased at exorbitant prices in the past coupla years

4 hours ago, mc968cs said:

can you imagine the cash tear up once the car settles to fair value / depreciates.....be like lighting up $100,000 notes!

Like wiping your but with the old grey nurses while you’ve got the runs.

On 18/07/2022 at 12:11, mc968cs said:

You sound like a boat owner ;) Not a Porsche owner

• 4 weeks later...