997 GT3 wheels and DUCATI Motorcycles STOLEN

Hey guys, 

My 997GT3 rims were recently stolen. They were painted all black (in and out). Still had very used/bald Pilot Sport Cup tyres fitted. 

Actually had a whole garage full of Motorcycles and parts stolen. 

Just hoping people will be on the lookout for scumtree/Facebook for sale ads. 

Any leads appreciated. 

Thanks.

6 hours ago, luzzo said:

Hey guys, 

My 997GT3 rims were recently stolen. They were painted all black (in and out). Still had very used/bald Pilot Sport Cup tyres fitted. 

Actually had a whole garage full of Motorcycles and parts stolen. 

Just hoping people will be on the lookout for scumtree/Facebook for sale ads. 

Any leads appreciated. 

Thanks.

Shattered to hear this. Was it at home or your factory? 

5 hours ago, hugh said:

Shattered to hear this. Was it at home or your factory? 

All stolen from a storage Garage I have in town. At Brunswick.  

4 hours ago, sleazius said:

Sorry to hear this, total scumbags. Reason #398 why I live in the sticks.

One of the reasons we also moved out of the CBD in recent times.  However, I was setting up to bring all my bikes and parts to the new home in the coming weeks. 

Didn't make it. 

4 hours ago, 3legs said:

What motorcycles were stolen. I'm on a few motorcycle related websites/facebook that I could post on.

Would appreciate that. I naturally will also be on the lookout, however as many places and people as possible looking will help. 

Hoping to give the Police any leads I can, as so far have been up all last night - with nothing. 

Here's the bikes: 

* 2006 Ducati Sport Classic S1000 Monoposto - Yellow

* 2007 Ducati Sport Classic S1000 Bi-Posto - Red

* 2008 Ducati 848 Trackbike - Black/White 

* 2000 Ducati 996SPS - Red/White

(Numbered bike. This one hurts the most).  Having trouble with posting Pics. 

1 hour ago, 3legs said:

Posted about the missing bikes on 11 different motorcycle sites in Australia, two of which are vintage and classic for sale sites. Already getting a lot of angry emoji's so they are definitely being read.

Hopefully something comes of it.

Thanks for the effort @3legs 

I'm just sitting here in disbelief. 

But so happy to have some PFA support here, appreciated. 

20 minutes ago, JLD said:

Brunswick is such a crime hotspot 😢 Sorry this happened to you

Have had the garage in this location for 10 years now without any previous incidents or attempts.  

Also had others reach out to say that Cars/bikes have been stolen from remote rural locations as well. 

37 minutes ago, luzzo said:

Have had the garage in this location for 10 years now without any previous incidents or attempts.  

Also had others reach out to say that Cars/bikes have been stolen from remote rural locations as well. 

I was robbed in Brunswick. The Cop told me crime has increased due to gentrification

4 hours ago, Arne Krix said:

sorry to hear mate. Are you insured for this? Sounds a bit like an inside job. Would people be able to see what is in that garage when you open it up?

It certainly feels like a targeted strike - someone knew they were there. No other adjoining garages were broken into.  Sadly, I have been through every scenario as to who/how etc, but come up with nothing. 

🤯 

8 hours ago, luzzo said:

It certainly feels like a targeted strike - someone knew they were there. No other adjoining garages were broken into.  Sadly, I have been through every scenario as to who/how etc, but come up with nothing. 

🤯

Cops going through local cctv footage. ? You would need a truck or trailer and only so many routes in and out. Sometimes it is that innocent conversation some body overheard or passed on.  Buying parts , a service ,  chat with your gardener, etc. People chat with others and can easily go to wrong person . Big scam going for years with delivery of appliances. Driver passes address to thieves for money, an d your delivered stuff gets stolen the night.