I feel for ya Niko

I once started to do a number 4 on my bonce before a gig. I hadnt noticed the number 4 comb had fallen off the clippers. 

'Bzzzzzzz. Ooh, that feels a bit weird'! 'Ah shit'  :rolleyes:

Can't say I've done the brows though

I know what your saying Lee. :o

Actually my grandkids reckon it is a pretty cool look. :)    

I'll bet in the next couple of months everybody at the discotheques will have the shaved eyebrow look B)

My bloody air conditioning in the house is still not working properly, so we're relying on a portable ac unit, which fortunately does a half reasonable job. Been 5 weeks now since the tech guy first came out. Been back 3 times. Good thing they're not charging me for the visits. & my Mrs is struggling big time as it is, just having started a 3 week cycle of chemo treatment again on Wednesday, and it's 38 degrees outside. And tomorrow is going to be 40 again.

That's all.

Some people can`t park or are too ignorant to park properly, however even though cars are getting bigger  ie a current toyota carolla is larger than a 1st generation commodore, the aholes who own the carparks are squeezing more and more spaces into a given area and making it impossible to open doors without holding it so it doesn`t hit someone else's car 

Shannon's Insurance... those guys are a bunch of jokers.

I've found them good for older and/or modified cars. For new cars i.e. my Golf...well their prices are ridiculous. NRMA was 1/3 of the price. 

I dislike people who ....... drive a big car and don't know how to park

People with small cars and small brains are no better. There is a joker who has managed to take up two spots with his Toyota echo out the front of my place  :rolleyes:

Total lack of consideration  :angry:

Some people can`t park or are too ignorant to park properly, however even though cars are getting bigger  ie a current toyota carolla is larger than a 1st generation commodore, the aholes who own the carparks are squeezing more and more spaces into a given area and making it impossible to open doors without holding it so it doesn`t hit someone else's car 

Recently at Port Fairy, where they have re done the street surface and re painted the car parking spaces, even the locals are complaining about how much they have shrunk.  

Sign of the times unfortunately...

They (councils) want everyone to drive a little hybrid type thing or a little buzz box...or heaven forbid... get us all on push bikes.      

We once got cut off by a woman in a big old Merc that couldn't drive for shit.  She parked near us, so I walked up to her and ripped her a new one.  I told  her she was too stupid or lazy to drive and was worthy of such a beautiful MB.

She didn't like it much but didn't argue with me either!

I ordered tyres from a well known shop in Melbourne.

When I got home I checked and found that they had fitted the wrong tyres on the front.  215/45 rather than 225/45.

Got no arguments from the shop and they did the changeover.  It still wasted 3 hours of my time to go back for the changeover.

Lesson:  Always confirm tyre manufacture dates...and tyre sizes.

Earlier today, I cut my toenail too close. I felt stupid and a weird kind of uncomfortable all day while wearing socks. 

Sorry - my car has been at the panel beaters for over a week now and while I have nothing to fix, do or look at, its taking its toll.