Taz,

I thought this was supposed to be a place where you could rant in safety without fear or favour or having to endure criticism or one-upmanship?

How can we provide ointment for the frustrated soul (ie. a vent) if this is not the case?

If I've got this wrong, please tell me as I will need to delete the above posts as I don't want the linked author criticised as that was not my intention.  Alternatively you may wish to consider amending your post.

Regards

Peter

Fixed it for you with my free positive spin  :D

Actually you've fixed it for all of us not just me!

Can you imagine how tedious this thread could be if it was just old guys complaining about their first world problems?  Doesn't bear thinking about!

Cheers

Ok a first world problem from me coming up now -

UGH FRIGGIN HELL  I really wanted this car last time it was for sale!  It's a bit rough but hey, so  am I so who am I to judge.

Cars that look like this one don't come on the market often these days :(  damn you friggin unemployment... grrrrrrrr

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-1974/SSE-AD-3319741/?Cr=5

Hang in there Amanda.   You know what you want, you've done your research.  That's half the battle there.  When you get back up financially, have the cash ready and you'll be able to pounce on the right car when it comes along.  

Family was all excited about Netflix starting in Australia, until we realised it was a restricted service and had only a fraction of the U.S. titles.

I hate the fact that Australia is geoblocked by so many international sites to protect our overinflated prices and corporate monopolies.

I also hate that I'm not clever enough to get around it!!!

Family was all excited about Netflix starting in Australia, until we realised it was a restricted service and had only a fraction of the U.S. titles.

I hate the fact that Australia is geoblocked by so many international sites to protect our overinflated prices and corporate monopolies.

http://www.getflix.com.au

It tells you everything you need to know, and even helps set it up

Step 1: Download torrent client. (bittorrent or utorrent)

Step 2: visit sites like www.thepiratebay.se

Step 3: search requested title (make sure reviews good)

Step 4: download. 

Step 5: upload to USB drive, 

Step 6: plug into device such as, PS3/4 blueray player or any media player that supports .mp4 & .avi 

You didn't hear this from me.

You found this on google ;)

Step 6: plug into device such as, PS3/4 blueray player or any media player that supports .mp4 & .avi 

Ah yes..................this is a slightly less legal approach than I am prepared to go down!!!!

Better call Saul

I don't find it illegal when downloading shows i.e top gear & top gear usa that isn't aired when released in aus. (except this season, finally) and other non aired shows in aus. 

Australia need to pull their finger out of their A$$ when it comes to some things. 

+1 :)

I'm not a big TV person, and in fact ABC2 kids TV is almost permanently on. I also think Foxtel has been the biggest rip off going. I always thought that if they lowered their prices to something reasonable they would have got so many more customers.. But hey what do i know...

So i was a little excited when i knew Netflix was coming, because it's so much cheaper and so much more variety. I have to say a little surprised at the content.. 

Celebrity cooks

The TV chef was introduced to the eating regime by his glamour model fiance Nicola Robinson who he became engaged to in early 2014 after the pair met in 2011.

The blonde, who has admitted to having three breast augmentations, is behind Pete's new way of life and ultimately new look, which he believes makes him look like a 'teenage boy'

Oh dear oh dear , what is the world coming to?

The blonde, who has admitted to having three breast augmentations, is behind Pete's new way of life and ultimately new look, which he believes makes him look like a 'teenage boy'

10305069_648673131945836_667675194001877

Parents at primary school zones during drop off!

2 days running, while picking up/ dropping off my own child, parents crossing road 50m from the crossing guard!

First time with a baby capsule!!!

And today while leaving small child standing next to car while they gave another equally stupid parent a box in the middle of the road!

This is not a quite road but a very busy main road through a town.

Parents should be IQ tested before being allowed to conceive!!

I've seen some druggo gronks in one of Adelaides less salubrious areas (aka, shithole) tie a leash around their kids arm that was in a pram, then tie the pram to a pole outside a servo so they could go buy their ciggies and iced coffee's.

Good to see welfare benefits paying for these upstanding pillars of society!