Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

ditto 

no isolator

no OE extinguisher 

no roll bar 

those recaros are optioned on touring and usually in leather when they are, they'd be perlon/nomex if they were CS 

Make this GT3 even more exclusive (rare), only 13 of the 90 Aus delivered 996 GT3 (Mk1) were non Clubsport trim option :D

Nice catch.  Definitely gets the gong for non matching numbers car of the week. (Which ones right, I couldn't tell from the pics.,  Assuming the Km's are good, gives a new 930 slant on taking it out for a quick spin around the block , eg a mere equivalent of your block encompassing a typical Vic SMT Marysville run from the burbs every Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday every week since it left the Porsche dealer. 

@ turbo T is that a 10 - 30 % discount from 2016 pricing.  I could of sworn I recall on one of your posts that you cut and pasted an extract of a spreadsheet of a 930 turbo dossier of 2016 prices and that that you could of landed a lefty 930 turbo for less than circa 160k.  Even a red one too if my memory served me correctly, but putting less emphasis on k's / miles travelled.  But I suppose you can ask for 160k (assuming that number is a match), but may not get it.

Edited by smit2100

Chaps , I tuned out of market SC's when they went over the 100k mark and I know they have come back a bit and some are still high 110k+ .. whats your  suggestions on price point on Aus 1982 Targa , VGC,120-140kms, good mechanicals , books.

1) What would you expect to see it advertised for ?

2) Or more importantly at what price would something makes you run across the road to get to an ATM to bang down a grand cash depsot or get on a plane ?

Chaps , I tuned out of market SC's when they went over the 100k mark and I know they have come back a bit and some are still high 110k+ .. whats your  suggestions on price point on Aus 1982 Targa , VGC,120-140kms, good mechanicals , books.

1) What would you expect to see it advertised for ?

2) Or more importantly at what price would something makes you run across the road to get to an ATM to bang down a grand cash depsot or get on a plane ?

$30k would have me running like Usain Bolt, $50k would be a quick sale, $70k and they seem to be sitting, so I’m guessing around $60k should be on the money.... i think it’s the Targa syndrome 

Gives the appearance of desperation particularly when CTS's consignment fee isn't particularly expensive........

Doesn't quite ring right .... 

There are 2 of the rarest cars in the country being auctioned through ..... Pickles. They have affiliations with all of the high end car sale yards .... 

Those 2 cars are worthy of the finest auction houses in Europe ....

Exposure?? .... get the the country talking??

Now that would be tyre kicking 

Doesn't quite ring right .... 

There are 2 of the rarest cars in the country being auctioned through ..... Pickles. They have affiliations with all of the high end car sale yards .... 

Those 2 cars are worthy of the finest auction houses in Europe ....

Exposure?? .... get the the country talking??

Enthusiasts sales are just right around the corner .. Yipee

What does the PFA tyrekicker association say on the prices 

Whats going on with the forum quoting??? Ive never had a 1984 3.2 or sold one 

Not my comments above 

Chris wrote it mate. It happens sometimes when a quoted post is edited by the person who is quoting the person who posted the original post.......if ya kmow what I mean? ??

The insurance on a 959 would be double what my car is worth mate! ?

and don't forget the insurance on a carrera gt!! That's symsy territory!

Nah, prefer my backdated SC thanks ?

Agree but how bout having a GT in ya shed!  That would kinda be special... after wetting myself for having one, I think I'd sh&t myself in driving it! :P

and don't forget the insurance on a carrera gt!! That's symsy territory!

Agree but how bout having a GT in ya shed!  That would kinda be special... after wetting myself for having one, I think I'd sh&t myself in driving it! :P

Ya can't drive it on  the road, so it would just be a track hack. A very fast track hack, but I'd fit a ducktail ?