Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Aust delivered, matching numbers, sporto, SWB 1968 901 L for $90k at AH for anyone?

Seems like good buying to me.

http://autohaushamilton.com.au/porsche-sales/porsches-for-sale

You would need to like red. It seems like a good buy based on the description. Would Mrs BBC notice if a similar colour turned up?

Non original colour. Sporto.

I think it's good.buying

I don't really have a sense of the values of these. Rarely anything on the open market to provide a comparison.

If there's money in restoring to original, surely someone would have jumped on it before it hit the open market?

What is one of these worth in all original guise?

I don't really have a sense of the values of these. Rarely anything on the open market to provide a comparison.

If there's money in restoring to original, surely someone would have jumped on it before it hit the open market?

What is one of these worth in all original guise?

So true that such cars rarely hit the open market, and therefore value becomes what someone else is prepared to pay.

The value really is in the rarity of Oz delivered, matching numbers and SWB.  If this combination of factors is what you are after then how long will you have to wait until another comes on the market.

Even the originality now has value given the difficulty in getting original replacement parts these days.

Hopefully rust is not an issue in this car.

The 959 is one of my all time fav Porsche, and yellow is my fav colour, I should therefore love this!

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ashmore/cars-vans-utes/1979-porsche-911/1075644177

I do not......

I wonder if it's sold the 3-4 different times it's been listed in the past 2 years, or it's still the same guy. This is the highlight for me:

$_20.JPG

968CS with MO30 (suspension & brakes) and M220 (LSD)

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-968-1994/SSE-AD-3326387/?Cr=0

Not a factory 2+2 but might have been complianced as a 4 seater at later date; check this if interested, as factory rear seats is option No 685 "divided rear seat" .

No longer available

Unsurprisingly expected. I'd assume sight unseen also. Too cheap.

I think this is another example to show that when a good car comes onto the market you need to have everything in place so you can pull the pin pretty quickly.

AH have a good reputation which would give confidence to a buyer.

I would have thought that it was already sold prior to listing .... its seems way too much of a coincidence that every car they list has a deposit taken not only on the same day, but within 2 hours .....

Surely they have a waiting list as thick as a telephone book and the online listings are for the geeks like us to drool over and go "ooh, ahh" ...

I would have thought that it was already sold prior to listing .... its seems way too much of a coincidence that every car they list has a deposit taken not only on the same day, but within 2 hours .....

Surely they have a waiting list as thick as a telephone book and the online listings are for the geeks like us to drool over and go "ooh, ahh" ...

Nathan from autohaus had this car on their last drive day. He was spruiking it for sale then, so way before they put it online.

CF1DB0E3-8602-450F-A636-F834C4F77FBE_zps