Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

just picked this up...

C2 manual

91000kms....

there is a funny vertical stick in the centre which I dont know what to do with.. also an adjustable left footrest???

Seriously though... not sure how long to keep it cos the idea of a 996 GT3 is appealing....

IMG_1128_zpsnya5it5z.jpg

IMG_1127_zpsmbpunfly.jpg

IMG_1125_zpsaek3bivm.jpg

IMG_1122_zpsem25p7og.jpg

and this is what it looks like now..

IMAG1666_zpstrkmp45o.jpg

Not to mention only 2 964's in total currently on the market (1 x tip & 1 x man). Seems to be a shortage of air cooled stock across the board...............

Right now there are 1,114 Porsches listed on car sales................only 52 of which are air-cooled.

Didn't this just sell for $120-$130K like 2-3 weeks ago? Now looking for more than $190K!

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-3438878?WT.seg_4

And seriously...it's non-matching #'s, non-original colour, ex-sporto conversion...

No, different car... The one which sold for $130 is now for sale at Duttons at $150

No, different car... The one which sold for $130 is now for sale at Duttons at $150

I think the one now at Duttons sold for $118k about a month ago. It took a whole 1/2 day on carsales I think.

just picked this up...

C2 manual

91000kms....

there is a funny vertical stick in the centre which I dont know what to do with.. also an adjustable left footrest???

Seriously though... not sure how long to keep it cos the idea of a 996 GT3 is appealing....

IMG_1128_zpsnya5it5z.jpg

Nice looking example of a hard car to find.  I trust that if you flip it you'll give us PFA'ers the first dibs??

Speaking of cars lasting 1/2 a day, This one didn't last the morning. Great buy @ 120K

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-3438267

Was tempted to call but figured it would go pretty quick. Not many nice relatively unmolested original cars popping up.It's still a lot of $ to hand over.

It will probs turn-up at a dealer in a couple of weeks at $220k asking.

Fair bet. Low k's will be a great selling point. Will be scanning the usual suspects over the next few weeks.

In fact it's quite timely, if you want to be the next person to potentially make 300% from purchasing a car of mine, contact me about my Carrera 3.0 which will be going up for sale in the next couple of weeks.

You make it so simple to read between the lines .

Didn't this just sell for $120-$130K like 2-3 weeks ago?  Now looking for more than $190K!

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-3438878?WT.seg_4

And seriously...it's non-matching #'s, non-original colour, ex-sporto conversion...

Background to sale here: http://www.typ901.org/showthread.php?t=5848

In fact it's quite timely, if you want to be the next person to potentially make 300% from purchasing a car of mine, contact me about my Carrera 3.0 which will be going up for sale in the next couple of weeks.

If anyone is in the market for a good car, just buy this one!

I've seen it, and it is immaculate

If your prepared to offer this as a written guarantee I would most definitely be interested! (insert smiley + winking face)