Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

And no air cleaner too?

Not to worry, gone and showing 175 views when I looked! I don't envy your task f40!

Tony's old car? Can't remember his user name. He bought and then sold through RR. He'd be crying to see the price now!!

He had linen coloured interior from memory, this car belongs to another forum member

Becoming desperate to sell before the end of the financial year?

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/pearsall/cars-vans-utes/1987-porsche-911-sports-targa-best-offer-over-25k/1080633609

Or is $25k the best offer received so far and he's now trying to get out of a mistake? Genuinely interested in people's thoughts on this one.

Tony's old car? Can't remember his user name. He bought and then sold through RR. He'd be crying to see the price now!!

He had linen coloured interior from memory, this car belongs to another forum member

_Tony is his current username. Bought a similar looking one with a black interior (I thought!?!) in mid 2013 from RSR and sold it back later that year. So I think a different car.

(Don't worry, not really stalking Tony but remember him because we did buy 3.2's at the same time and he did test drive the 993 I eventually bought.)