Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

yep,the one with no hips and weird eyes

just been out to the pnsw concours event at Homebush. A very nice looking turbo s with all the right hips in all the right places. C4S is also a great looking car and there were a few of those.

back on thread topic though, I saw that blue ZAG backdate for $115k. If you were thinking of doing your own back date, why bother, just buy this. Good looking car

I wanted to get out to he concours and perhaps take one of my cars but saw the weather prediction on Thursday before the entries closed and gave it a miss.

How many cars were present? I wouldn't mind getting out there now... but the rain...

Anything notable worth seeing?

I wanted to get out to he concours and perhaps take one of my cars but saw the weather prediction on Thursday before the entries closed and gave it a miss.

How many cars were present? I wouldn't mind getting out there now... but the rain...

Anything notable worth seeing?

wouldn't have minded taking this 993tS home

5CCE573C-53D5-4C6B-A0FB-EA7BEDEA4502_zps

....... that blue ZAG backdate for $115k. If you were thinking of doing your own back date, why bother, just buy this. Good looking car

Really surprised it hasn't sold yet.  Must be just to much $$$ for the potential market as you can't knock the workmanship.

Speaking of deals I found this and have been trying to contact the seller, no luck so far !! I wonder why ? http://australia.trovit.com/cars/index.php/cod.publish_your_ad_page/adId.121o1lJ1L1Y617/action.2#

121o1lJ1L1Y617.4_6.jpg

this particular car was owned by Marc Banks I believe. Sold already as far as I know

this particular car was owned by Marc Banks I believe. Sold already as far as I know

Out of curiosity I contacted the seller and this was his reply , sounds very suspicious ! He even offers free shipping !! How generous. 

Hello,
As i told you in my previous email i am located in United Kingdom and that's why i can't make this deal in person.
The car is already at our Military Logistic Department from RAAF Melville Island, AU Army, crated and ready to go, I've arranged the shipping and the papers transfer anywhere in Australia and the delivery will take approx 3 to 5 working days (with 7 days return policy). The shipping will be free of charge for you because I will transport it using the internal logistic department.
The sale will be managed only through Amazon Payments since they offer the highest rate of safety and reliability during online transactions, and only after you will receive the car, I will receive the payment from them, in this way we are both 100% protected, during this 7 days your money stays in their bank account.
You will have 7 days inspection period on it. If the car have any problems or you do not like it a full refund will be done no questions ask and i will pay the shipping back.
So, this is not a blind transaction, you can see it before committing to buy and to eliminate any concerns you will have 7 days to inspect it, i think this is more than fair for both of us.
In order to start this transaction i will need your complete name, shipping address and phone#.
After that you will receive an invoice from Amazon Payments that will tell you all the details you need to know about our transaction and also will give you the choice to proceed or not with the deal.
Cheers

Out of curiosity I contacted the seller and this was his reply , sounds very suspicious ! He even offers free shipping !! How generous. 

Hello,
As i told you in my previous email i am located in United Kingdom and that's why i can't make this deal in person.
The car is already at our Military Logistic Department from RAAF Melville Island, AU Army, crated and ready to go, I've arranged the shipping and the papers transfer anywhere in Australia and the delivery will take approx 3 to 5 working days (with 7 days return policy). The shipping will be free of charge for you because I will transport it using the internal logistic department.
The sale will be managed only through Amazon Payments since they offer the highest rate of safety and reliability during online transactions, and only after you will receive the car, I will receive the payment from them, in this way we are both 100% protected, during this 7 days your money stays in their bank account.
You will have 7 days inspection period on it. If the car have any problems or you do not like it a full refund will be done no questions ask and i will pay the shipping back.
So, this is not a blind transaction, you can see it before committing to buy and to eliminate any concerns you will have 7 days to inspect it, i think this is more than fair for both of us.
In order to start this transaction i will need your complete name, shipping address and phone#.
After that you will receive an invoice from Amazon Payments that will tell you all the details you need to know about our transaction and also will give you the choice to proceed or not with the deal.
Cheers

Professor Google provided the following information:

https://blog.ebaymotorssucks.com/9680/amazon-payments-car-scam-2014/

Looks very similar...

The car is already at our Military Logistic Department from RAAF Melville Island,
In order to start this transaction i will need your complete name, shipping address and phone#

lol at creativity!

Send your details e.g. The Lodge , Turnbull , etc etc

(always beware people who don't use capitals repeatedly)

lol at creativity!

Send your details e.g. The Lodge , Turnbull , etc etc

(always beware people who don't use capitals repeatedly)

pretty good deal. Shipping costs from here - $20k?

Melville Island known in the Tiwi language as Yermalner lies in the eastern Timor Sea, off the coast of the Northern TerritoryAustralia. It is west of the Cobourg Peninsula in Arnhem Landand north of Darwin, with a tropical climate.

The largest community/town on the island is Milikapiti, pop. 559. The second village is Pirlangimpi (Pularumpi, formerly Garden Point), pop. 440, 27 km west of Milipakpiti, on the west coast of Melville Island. About 30 more people live in five family outstations.

You can just picture a 356 driving around the island, dirt, potholes ect and yet it looks so good in the photos.

914 project for sale http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/warburton/cars-vans-utes/porsche-914-1973/1089926560 with all the hotrod talk how about this ? Put a 6 in it and you have a light weapon ! A little expensive I think, considering how much work it needs. He states after building his. He has this left, so all the good parts went on the runner no doubt.