Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Who likes carbon-fiber..?

Meh..

Call me crazy but I really like the interior!

I don't think the photos do it justice. They make the car look washed out yellow. Speed yellow is a much stronger colour than it looks in the pics.

PFA member's car

Sat in a mates Alpha last year and the dash was literally melting. It was like all of the plastic that was once solid had become slightly molten. Got to love the Italians ;) 

I found the same goop in a mates F355. It really lets down a neat car...

My CS (and a heap of others I have noticed) had the rubber worn off of the fan toggle. The issue with that one is that the plastic underneath appears to be white, so they would be a much more difficult repair (replace?).

Ah well , hope you both get rid of those tardy/worn looking cars , that you have become emotionally vacant for;)   Im sure there will be many who will hope to get your cars at the Porsche thrift shop..AKA Carsales.

Finding punters with big coin seems to be a little out of the norm in the past two months ..lots of higher end collectables sitting , not even the call of the GT3,RS,TT labels and more, seems to be bringing urgency, maybe a raised pulse and trouser buldge but no wallet extraction

This RS must be one of the rarest cars around...

http://www.uniquecarsales.com.au/private/details/porsche-911-2015-27994733?base=1216+1841&vertical=Car&cr=4&page=6&eapi=2&__N=4294963765+4294963707+1247+1282+1252+1246+1216&num=12&silo=Stock&sort=UniqVotes

Maybe 550 would swing a vote and red just dont rock me…now the grey thats a different matter..Im hoping depression , depreciation and these owners emotionally move on 

12615605_1669663429951786_24754713934574

Finding punters with big coin seems to be a little out of the norm in the past two months ..lots of higher end collectables sitting , not even the call of the GT3,RS,TT labels and more, seems to be bringing urgency, maybe a raised pulse and trouser buldge but no wallet extraction

Looks like the 2 white 997.1 gt3 have sold so seems like a bit of movement down the (relatively) lower end of that exclusive market. The lapis blue 7.1 gt3 still sits at a lower advertised price to the whites ones "sold".  Is it the colour?  Surely not.

Maybe 550 would swing a vote and red just dont rock me…now the grey thats a different matter..Im hoping depression , depreciation and these owners emotionally move on 

well a $100k premium sounds a lot better to a buyer then $200k.  Nice for the seller if he can get it.  I wonder what OPC thinks of the seller?

does one put a deposit down on the next RS already?  Probs already a queue?

I agree with the sentiment of not having a black grey silver white car, but this is ugly inside and out. If I ever order a new Porsche it will def be a different colour combo, but not like this. Each to their own I spose.

....mmmmm

not one more. Thats my old one. I just been flipped ;) This day just get better and better.

If anyone is wondering the missing caps for the baby seat hook access points are in the glove box,

Edited by turboT

....mmmmm

not one more. Thats my old one. I just been flipped ;) This day just get better and better.

If anyone is wondering the missing caps for the baby seat hook access points are in the glove box,

Well, you did say on PFA that you sold it to a "collector" who had one of each - never truer words had passed through a buyer's lips.

I agree with the sentiment of not having a black grey silver white car, but this is ugly inside and out. If I ever order a new Porsche it will def be a different colour combo, but not like this. Each to their own I spose.

Hey Gazman, I quite like it. :)  It'll be the one everyone will be hankering after in 2036.

Edited by KGB

The thing that hurts this car the most is the numerous holdens and the like that are the same colour..... interior console may be too much as well...